"Rihanna is only good for Right Now; She won't be a Legend like Beyonce" - Wendy

Started by SUPREME, February 24, 2016, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

death

Quote from: Nine on February 24, 2016, 11:35:07 AM
She also said Jans is done btw

[youtube start=390 end=410 autoplay=1][/youtube]
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvred

XXXI

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2016, 11:10:48 AM
I really wish she would do some research before she starts talking, what a damn idiot smh. A bitch that's been on the top for over a damn decade in the fickle ass music business, that kinda speaks for itself :whatfuneralbill:

Well Wendy was right... Beyonce is selling out stadiums without a #1 or new album.

Meanwhile the girl with the #1 singles is struggling to sell concert tickets.

That says a lot...

Ulysses

You know what? She is ALWAYS talking shit about Beyonc?, so for her to say that means she TRULY believes it. She is right though. Just because Rihanna just passed MJ in #1 songs, does NOT mean she is in legendary status. She has been falsifying numbers and plaques for YEARS now. It wasn't fully exposed until recently though. Ask the old folks what a Rihanna is and they will have no clue. Ask white folk what a Rihanna is and they will not have a clue. Beyonc? breaks age and race barriers. The greatest living entertainer in the WORLD right now. Rihanna doesn't write shit, she can't perform and her vocals go neck and neck with farm animals.

So yes, Rihanna is just for the moment.

death

fghbnmf,ds

"nobod' care 'bout new jans music!...i und'stand theres a lil sumn jus FLOATIN ROUND but..yea.."

dddddddddddddddddddds

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 24, 2016, 11:48:55 AM
fghbnmf,ds

"nobod' care 'bout new jans music!...i und'stand theres a lil sumn jus FLOATIN ROUND but..yea.."

dddddddddddddddddddds
vvvvcvvccxzzzxcccvvcxxxx;

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 24, 2016, 11:50:21 AM
fghbnmf,ds

dddddddddddddddddddds
z xzxnnnznbnbcnbxnbxcnbxbcncbxncnxcbxcnbxnbxncncxnbnxcbxcbncbxnxcb

STUNNA GOD

"FLOATING around" is sending me!!

SDSDSDSDDSDSDSSSDSDSSDSDSDSDSSSDSDSDSDDSDSSDDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

FAMÈ

Quote from: Trey on February 24, 2016, 11:55:16 AM
"FLOATING around" is sending me!!

SDSDSDSDDSDSDSSSDSDSSDSDSDSDSSSDSDSDSDDSDSSDDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD
!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2016, 11:08:25 AM
But yea, anyone that knows ANYTHING about this thing knows she has no idea what she's talking about, especialy when it comes to music. Rihanna is already in the history books with NUMEROUS records broken. Im sure some people thought the same about a madonna but that's just not the way things work out :kii:
Wendy has terrible taste in music and even said herself she listens to fckn disco. Her opinion is less than fckn moot

fag shut up already okay?

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on February 24, 2016, 11:54:45 AM
Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 24, 2016, 11:50:21 AM
fghbnmf,ds

dddddddddddddddddddds
z xzxnnnznbnbcnbxnbxcnbxbcncbxncnxcbxcnbxnbxncncxnbnxcbxcbncbxnxcb
s;dmsdm;lsdl,as,adfdf,,

death

Quote from: Kurama on February 24, 2016, 11:58:15 AM
But yea, anyone that knows ANYTHING about this thing knows she has no idea what she's talking about, especialy when it comes to music. Rihanna is already in the history books with NUMEROUS records broken. Im sure some people thought the same about a madonna but that's just not the way things work out :kii:
Wendy has terrible taste in music and even said herself she listens to fckn disco. Her opinion is less than fckn moot

jnnnnnnn

FAMÈ

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 24, 2016, 12:05:54 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 24, 2016, 11:58:15 AM

jnnnnnnn
aassanndnnnn nbbb