"Rihanna is only good for Right Now; She won't be a Legend like Beyonce" - Wendy

Started by SUPREME, February 24, 2016, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 24, 2016, 11:14:10 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2016, 11:08:25 AM
But yea, anyone that knows ANYTHING about this thing knows she has no idea what she's talking about, especialy when it comes to music. Rihanna is already in the history books with NUMEROUS records broken. Im sure some people thought the same about a madonna but that's just not the way things work out :kii:
Wendy has terrible taste in music and even said herself she listens to fckn disco. Her opinion is less than fckn moot
but just a few months ago, she said she'd pick up Rih's CD over Adele's

She's just keepin it real here. No need for FUME paragraphs
She's a damn idiot and her rants arent based in reality or anything factual. I hope she prefaced this idiotic ass speech with "imo"
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

I see a beautiful woman stating facts in front of millions of viewers. She's extremely knowledgeable,  from what I can tell.

Brit Brat

ddssdsdsdsdddsdsdsddsdsd

DEAD!! I mean no one is going to her shows NOW. But Wendy also said, right before that, she believes Rih will beat the record for most #1 hits... She'll definitely be a pop icon, but not a legend.

MelMel

Quote from: Trey on February 24, 2016, 11:19:23 AM
ddssdsdsdsdddsdsdsddsdsd

DEAD!! I mean no one is going to her shows NOW. But Wendy also said, right before that, she believes Rih will beat the record for most #1 hits... She'll definitely be a pop icon, but not a legend.

Yeah cause she sucks

Brit Brat

Quote from: MelMel on February 24, 2016, 11:21:06 AM
Quote from: Trey on February 24, 2016, 11:19:23 AM
ddssdsdsdsdddsdsdsddsdsd

Yeah cause she sucks
mxcxxcxxmcnxnccnnxc

Thats why she needs to go RIGHT back to her original formula and keep striking while the iron is still somewhat warm. Gorls like her just aint meant to last.

MAY

Brit Brat

Nine

She also said Jans is done btw

[youtube start=390 end=410 autoplay=1][/youtube]

FAMÈ

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nine on February 24, 2016, 11:35:07 AM
She also said Jans is done btw

I just let out the UGLIEST cackle  :plzstop: