"Rihanna is only good for Right Now; She won't be a Legend like Beyonce" - Wendy

Started by SUPREME, February 24, 2016, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree.
and she's looking sexy in that dress.

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

But yea, anyone that knows ANYTHING about this thing knows she has no idea what she's talking about, especialy when it comes to music. Rihanna is already in the history books with NUMEROUS records broken. Im sure some people thought the same about a madonna but that's just not the way things work out :kii:
Wendy has terrible taste in music and even said herself she listens to fckn disco. Her opinion is less than fckn moot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

death

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 24, 2016, 11:06:02 AM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw

SUPREME

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 24, 2016, 11:09:19 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on February 24, 2016, 11:06:02 AM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw
sdddddddddddddddddd

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

I really wish she would do some research before she starts talking, what a damn idiot smh. A bitch that's been on the top for over a damn decade in the fickle ass music business, that kinda speaks for itself :whatfuneralbill:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2016, 11:08:25 AM
But yea, anyone that knows ANYTHING about this thing knows she has no idea what she's talking about, especialy when it comes to music. Rihanna is already in the history books with NUMEROUS records broken. Im sure some people thought the same about a madonna but that's just not the way things work out :kii:
Wendy has terrible taste in music and even said herself she listens to fckn disco. Her opinion is less than fckn moot
but just a few months ago, she said she'd pick up Rih's CD over Adele's

She's just keepin it real here. No need for FUME paragraphs