Started by Lazarus, February 24, 2016, 10:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

AIDS!

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 27, 2016, 11:59:29 PM
But who's getting lashed :kii:
You yelling TOURS is no different than us yelling singles and hits, like gtfoh  :dead:
But Bey STAYS with a hit. That's why what you're yellin bout don't make any fckin sense :dead: dumb ass

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Coco on February 28, 2016, 08:25:32 AM
Hhhhh who said Rihanna copied Beyonce with Baby boy
I don't know who DIDN'T think that after seeing If It's Lovin' :uhh: stay over there in the UK

throwintheTAL

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 28, 2016, 01:32:31 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on February 28, 2016, 12:02:44 AM
QuoteThe ANTI Era

COUNTRY                        CERTIFICATION               SALES
Australia                                 N/A                                  0
Brazil                                      N/A                                  0
Canada                                   1x Gold                            40,000
France                                    N/A                                  4,200
Germany                                N/A                                  0
Ireland                                   N/A                                   0
Italy                                       N/A                                  0
Sweden                                  N/A                                  0
Switzerland                            N/A                                   0
United Kingdom                      N/A                                  35,000
United States                         1x Platinum*                    240,000/

just in case you missed it by chance.
,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mm,

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 28, 2016, 09:00:32 AM
You yelling TOURS is no different than us yelling singles and hits, like gtfoh  :dead:
But Bey STAYS with a hit. That's why what you're yellin bout don't make any fckin sense :dead: dumb ass
Except she doesn't. A bitch that's supposed to be this "force" but ain't been to the top of the chart in 8 yrs :plzstop:
U never make any fckn sense bitch.  In here rallying behind beyonce meanwhile the bitch u REALLY like has a cancelled tour and "VOID" stamped on her record contract :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Brooke., Amerie and Toya could have been huge with the right management...but comparing to Rihanna is retarded cause she ain't R&B :dead: but they all had potential to be huge Toya album was dope...as for Isyss their debut album was dope and every song could have been a single :stressed: funny thing is I have all these girls' albums

AIDS!

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 28, 2016, 09:01:23 AM
I don't know who DIDN'T think that after seeing If It's Lovin' :uhh: stay over there in the UK
because they are rolling around on a beat to a dancehall inspired beat?
:plzstop:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 28, 2016, 09:09:13 AM
Except she doesn't. A bitch that's supposed to be this "force" but ain't been to the top of the chart in 8 yrs :plzstop:
having a #1 isn't an indication of being at the TOP in the grand scheme of things
Charlie Puth, Meghan Trainor, and Flo-Rida just had #1s. Are they icons or legends?
And even using your logic, Drunk In Love was just #2

stfu until you make some sense, bby

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Coco on February 28, 2016, 09:20:15 AM
Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 28, 2016, 09:01:23 AM
because they are rolling around on a beat to a dancehall inspired beat?
:plzstop:
and also this

the whole video is Bey inspired and we BEEN knew this. ur so late  :dead: but what else is new? certainly not a Janet Jackson certification

throwintheTAL

rih is the PERFECT foil for bey. :kii: One performs down, one sleeps on stage. it's so easy to tell the difference

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 28, 2016, 09:22:56 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 28, 2016, 09:09:13 AM
having a #1 isn't an indication of being at the TOP
Being at the TOP isn't any indication of being at the top? :dead:
Bitch u sound stupid, Charlie puth and megan trainor? Charlie puth and TrainorJUST came out, why would they be considered legends? I can tell u this,  charlie's allbum is doing well and he also was just nominated for a Grammy for record of the year. Meghan trainor did EXTREMELY well album wise, single wise, and just won the Grammy for best new artist so mentioning them doesn't make any sense,  silly hoe :dead:
Beyonce is supposed to be this SUPREME bitch but can't even outsell a damn taylor swift.........and NEVER has. She doesn't have #1 hits either,  so where is this "TOP" :kii:
Just because she's who u deflect to when u can't answer questions about ur flop fav doesn't mean she's the #1 bitch in these streets LOLZ

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

having #1s isn't commendable when your tours are flopping at the same time

:cheerup: