Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 28, 2016, 04:36:50 PM
Im trying to figure out all these friends who she's falling out with. Monica NEVER was her friend and honestly we dont know the status of her and kelly's relationship, so who else is there?

Niecy Nash,  Kelly Rowland, Rodney Jerkins, Shay, Keisha Epps, Serena Williams (maybe), Silent, TC, ect.

Herb.

BigDawg

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 28, 2016, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:01:42 PM
People's concern/focus seems to be more with Brandy's recent pattern of behavior, rather than who she is friend's with at the moment.
why is that a concern/focus tho?
That's kinda sad and dorky IMO

Is she yawl sister or mom?

Worry about yo family or something

Or a better notion is .... worry about yourself :dead:

BentSUS

:stressed:

tigernathan

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

I didn't want to say it but... Yea lol. She's feeling her puss' a bit too much. All these fallouts ch...

LOONA.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 28, 2016, 05:17:27 PM
Im trying to figure out all these friends who she's falling out with. Monica NEVER was her friend and honestly we dont know the status of her and kelly's relationship, so who else is there?

Niecy Nash,  Kelly Rowland, Rodney Jerkins, Shay, Keisha Epps, Serena Williams (maybe), Silent, TC, ect.

r u her publicist   

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

bbbbbbbbbb jesus

FINE.

s

S
S
D
S
Dd

D
S
S
S

S
D
D
D

I'm sorry but dmdd

AfroJisiac

waiiiiiit Silent and Brandy fell out??

what did i miss here??!! :plzstop:  can't be true

Aalonso.

Quote from: Rajesha on February 28, 2016, 04:29:05 PM

QuoteOh and one more quote since we are being so called "messy" on this beautiful Sunday. #NoShaydeJustLight #SlayanaSundays #GodForgiveMe #IluhGod

She is clearly lashing Shay.

im grumbling
d

Young

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 04:57:21 PM

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
vc
cv
v
xcv
xvcxv
xv

this half DayQuil half NyQuil mug

sfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd :plzstop:

Wtv

Im that bored of all the insta stuff that I wont ever click..... and Im seriously considering unfollowing her account.

Give me a music video or new single, not here for personal stuff right now.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 28, 2016, 04:58:28 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 04:57:21 PM

This fckn YELL I ljust let out :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

i am CHOKING
sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fs
fs
sfd
fsd
sdf
sfd
fsd
fsd
sfd
fs