Presidential Election Thread

Started by death, February 29, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

February 29, 2016, 04:31:17 PM Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 10:47:27 AM by Blues trans clue

pay attention & vote

death

February 29, 2016, 04:37:09 PM #1 Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 04:39:30 PM by Blues trans clue
QuoteBlack people hold this L
The lady who called your sons super predators that need to be brought to heel.
The lady who spread a picture of Obama in Islamic clothing during 2008 and alluded to the Robert Kennedy assassination.
The lady whose husband is arguably the most responsible for mass incarceration of African-Americans.
The lady whose husband took more people off of the social safety net that anyone else.

That lady owns the Black vote.
Meanwhile the man that got arrested in the 60s for protesting for civil rights for blacks people, is viewed as just another old white man by black people. I say this with 100% certainty, Hillary would never have gotten arrested for protesting for civil rights for black people.
Her and Bill were sitting comfortable in his fathers big house discussing 'advancing' and 'politics' while Bernie was sitting in a cell many times for fighting for the people of this country...in the 60's, 70's and early 80's before he got to congress.

death

ddddddd

well...step-niece
super tuesday is tomorra & it aint lookin' good for tht old geezer
im in such a pissy fckin mood

KING BENTLEY.

I'm voting for Hil!

I'm a feminist, time for somebody that understands us to be in there
:feelinmyself: :lovintheskinimin:

H.#.G.*.Z

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

She's gonna be our next president but honestly it's time. Let's get the "first" out the way so we can move forward. If she doesn't deliver she can be a one term president.

Angel In Disguise

He's clear on his stance, but I don't agree with his stance.  We don't have any good options here. It's awful.

death

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 29, 2016, 04:52:52 PM
I'm voting for Hil!

I'm a feminist, time for somebody that understands us to be in there
:feelinmyself: :lovintheskinimin:
g

tht bitch aint no fem' either

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 29, 2016, 04:54:04 PMWe don't have any good options here. It's awful.

!!!!!!

Although I have a strange feeling if people don't go out and vote, Trump will be our next president.

We're living in our last days.

Vonc2002

f
Its so funny seeing snippets of a real person seep thru that damn trans' profile
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

death

Xxxxxxxxxxxxnmw

FCK HILARY!

im STUMPING for fckin TRUMP bby!

Mel.

Mel.

and people are so damn fucking stupid
she never said all blacks were predators...

she said murders, thieves, etc...were and I agree.
people are just clinging to every and any fucking thing without even using their brain