Mariah's brother: "You're a WITCH!" Letting her sister die........ of AIDS!

Started by Vonc2002, March 13, 2016, 03:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 03:39:21 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on March 13, 2016, 03:36:19 PM
She's ruthless for this.
!!!!!!!!!
Never even visited. I always knew she was WACK

That's why her vocal chords are SHOT! God don't like ugly.

Almost

Sorry, but i wouldnt let that junkie live off of me either

BAPHOMET.

MAY

MAY

MAY

Lazarus

n

Mariah Carey and her siblings always been estranged with each other.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 13, 2016, 03:42:31 PM
:omgwatshappening: you guys don't see that she's teaching a valuable lesson here?
Are u serious :dead:
Celebs will act all philanthropic and want u to believe that they care about strangers but this girl can't even show some compassion for a bitch that's blood? Even if she doesn't like her or something,  she has the money.  It's kinda nothing for her to help.  And even regardless of money,  she's never visited the girl.  Things like this show a person's character and she's a shit person
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Smoove Jones on March 13, 2016, 03:47:01 PM
n

I still don't want u to fckn DIE! Death or the potential for it sually puts things in.perspective for people. She doesn't care and that's terrible smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 03:47:07 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on March 13, 2016, 03:42:31 PM
:omgwatshappening: you guys don't see that she's teaching a valuable lesson here?
Are u serious :dead:
Celebs will act all philanthropic and want u to believe that they care about strangers but this girl can't even show some compassion for a bitch that's blood? Even if she doesn't like her or something,  she has the money.  It's kinda nothing for her to help.  And even regardless of money,  she's never visited the girl.  Things like this show a person's character and she's a shit person

I see her teaching a lesson to the world. Don't think you can fuck up in life and get diseases n mess just because you think someone (in this case a RICH Relative) will toss coins your way.
and its easy to help a stranger because you dont know their background and how they got to that point.
This girl has always been trash and her dying has kinda been in the cards since forever.  :stressed:

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 03:48:56 PM
Quote from: Smoove Jones on March 13, 2016, 03:47:01 PM
n

I still don't want u to fckn DIE! Death or the potential for it sually puts things in.perspective for people. She doesn't care and that's terrible smh

She hasn't cared for a long time LMAO

And no one told Allison to become a prostitute

Vonc2002