Mariah's brother: "You're a WITCH!" Letting her sister die........ of AIDS!

Started by Vonc2002, March 13, 2016, 03:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:03:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 05:59:01 PM
there's definitely a duality.  Its like when people say forgive people not just to not hold a grudge but to also free yourself. Having a clear conscious is important. U can't control other people,  only yourself.  Im going to make sure i put forth an effort so that later in life im not plagued with anything because i know i atleast did MY part. I agree witcha 'man
In order to desire a clear conscious, you must genuinely care about the person first. You must know that if something happens, you won't be able to forgive yourself. These things cross your mind when it's someone who you're close to and that you love.

This is not true :dead:

If something happens, all you can do is wish them the best. You don't have to care about someone or even love them to wish them the best and be kind.

Herb.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 13, 2016, 06:04:42 PM
there's definitely a duality.  Its like when people say forgive people not just to not hold a grudge but to also free yourself. Having a clear conscious is important. U can't control other people,  only yourself.  Im going to make sure i put forth an effort so that later in life im not plagued with anything because i know i atleast did MY part. I agree witcha 'man
In order to desire a clear conscious, you must genuinely care about the person first. You must know that if something happens, you won't be able to forgive yourself. These things cross your mind when it's someone who you're close to and that you love.

If something happens, all you can do is wish them the best. You don't have to care about someone or even love them to wish them the best and be kind.
So why isn't Mariah taking action?

I can answer that. Because she's clearly not concerned. If you don't care, there's no need to worry about how you'll feel in the future.

BAPHOMET.

In order to desire a clear conscious, you must genuinely care about the person first.  You must know that if something happens, you won't be able to forgive yourself. These things cross your mind usually when it's someone who you're close to and that you love. Or maybe even someone you're just concerned about. If there's no concern, where is the need for this clear conscious? Where does it come in?

Vonc2002

This is her sister and even if she doesn't love how she chose to live her life or how she ended up in her current state,  there is still something there. It's not like this is some bastard bby that she never knew

If she lets this girl just die and not reach out,  she's gonna regret it imo. The girl already isn't that damn stable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 13, 2016, 06:00:02 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 05:48:41 PM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 13, 2016, 05:38:19 PM
I agree that people aren't obligated to take care or love on their siblings. A lot of people just tolerate their siblings simply because they feel like they HAVE to for their parents sake. I get it.

But I feel like when it comes to death, people should put all grudges aside. I mean, just to have a clear conscious of their own, IMO.
That's kind of selfish though. If you're not doing good for the sake of your relative, but just so you can feel better about yourself, why even do it...if that's the motivation then you really don't care for them to begin with. You might as well just keep your distance

I mean, it's selfish to hold an everlasting grudge even in someone's death, IMO. :letsmessfag:

Mariah is just making her own ending horrific tbh. People who pull stunts like this don't have pretty endings. No shade.
Who said she has a grudge though? There's definitely a thing called indifference.

Do we have any evidence that Mariah is angry about something? Spiteful?

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:05:48 PM

I can answer that. Because she's clearly not concerned. If you don't care, there's no need to worry about how you'll feel in the future.

This is an assumption. Mariah is a known functioning alcoholic who doesn't like to think of herself as a grown up. She lives in a "fantasy" world for a reason and if she let's her sister succumb to her death, she will regret it.

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 06:08:41 PM
This is her sister and even if she doesn't love how she chose to live her life or how she ended up in her current state,  there is still something there. It's not like this is some bastard bby that she never knew

If she lets this girl just die and not reach out,  she's gonna regret it imo. The girl already isn't that damn stable
So you're saying it would be acceptable if she didn't know her sister?

She'd get a get out of moral court free card?

Herb.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 13, 2016, 06:10:52 PM

This is an assumption. Mariah is a known functioning alcoholic who doesn't like to think of herself as a grown up. She lives in a "fantasy" world for a reason and if she let's her sister succumb to her death, she will regret it.
An assumption is saying that she's holding a grudge. Where is the evidence to support that?

Vonc2002

!!!!!!!!!!!!
People show strangers and bums compassion everyday. If someone random died in front of me and there was something i couldve done to prevent it,  id feel terrible. Not love being a prerequisite for having compassion :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

You guys make this seem as if this should be some innate quality that automatically springs into action. There are no "prerequisites", etc. So why hasn't Mariah dropped everything to be at her sister's bedside? Can you explain that without calling her a name?

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:11:54 PM

An assumption is saying that she's holding a grudge. Where is the evidence to support that?

You don't think letting your sister succumb to her death is a grudge, hun? :dead: That's a heavy grudge and it's eating Mariah up. This situation with her siblings have been in the tabloids for well over a decade now. I remember seeing a video of Mariah's sister on TV doing an interview about this mess. She was talking about how she has been a prostitute to make a living while her sister is doing tours around the world. If Mariah wasn't holding a grudge, she would reach out. I mean, shit, at least, send flowers and I know a couple of thousands is nothing to Mariah. :kii: I mean do SOMETHING.

Herb.

Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:11:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 06:08:41 PM

So you're saying it would be acceptable if she didn't know her sister?

She'd get a get out of moral court free card?
Still waiting on an answer for this.

Because I never met my younger half brother until he was 14. But always knew about him from his birth, and if I found out anything was wrong with him, I would have definitely dropped everything to be at his side , whether we'd met and giggled in pictures together already or not.

I think that's why I don't understand the logic here.

Glenda

I'm sor' but I don't agree with the "in order to desire a clear conscience, you must genuinely care about someone first" ideology. Desiring a clear conscience is the only thing holding me back from knocking a few of the gorls upside their noggins in real life so it is possible to despise someone and desire a clear conscious.

Vonc2002

Quote from: IMAAN on March 13, 2016, 06:17:36 PM

You don't think letting your sister succumb to her death is a grudge, hun? :dead: That's a heavy grudge and it's eating Mariah up. This situation with her siblings have been in the tabloids for well over a decade now. I remember seeing a video of Mariah's sister on TV doing an interview about this mess. She was talking about how she has been a prostitute to make a living while her sister is doing tours around the world. If Mariah wasn't holding a grudge, she would reach out. I mean, shit, at least, send flowers and I know a couple of thousands is nothing to Mariah. :kii: I mean do SOMETHING.
I agree, u don't hear that someone u love, once loved, WHATEVER is nearing death and do NOTHING without harboring some kinda feelings.  Mariah had a damn camp for kids. So ur concerned about COMPLETE strangers  and can't be bothered to even acknowledge ur sister on her damn death bed  :dead:
This will definitely eat at her

Herb.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 13, 2016, 06:17:36 PM

Are we referencing tabloids as evidence? :dead:

I want something that came from Mariah. Has she spoken on this anger? This "grudge"?

Because so far all the direct evidence from her (silence) seems to point toward indifference. She hasn't come out and said how much she loves or hates her siblings.