Mariah's brother: "You're a WITCH!" Letting her sister die........ of AIDS!

Started by Vonc2002, March 13, 2016, 03:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:58:05 PM
Quote from: Glenda on March 13, 2016, 06:53:14 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:49:22 PM
And just to be clear, I'd never treat any of my siblings like this. :dead: I am not condoning it. But I do understand how it feels to really just not care either way about someone. To the point where you don't care about what they're doing or how they're feeling. Sometimes it's just about moving on with your life, instead of allowing cycles to repeat themselves and stress you out.

You're not making an effort to "not care". You're not thinking about it. You're just moving forward. That isn't a grudge.

I understand what you're saying.
I was just talking to my younger sister about this , she was furious about how someone who she thought was a close friend treated her.

I let her vent; I let her explain the story to me. Because I think she needed to get it out. It was an hour long :plzstop: But once she finished the story, I told her to stop talking about it, move forward, let her go because this hour you've spent talking about her, is an hour she's stolen from you. Don't give anymore to her, she doesn't deserve it. :uhh:

Once someone proves themselves totally unworthy of your time, a decision must be made and it has to be made quickly. We're not immortal and we don't have time to continuously allow others to steal our energy and invade our space. Say what you need to say, get it out, and keep it moving. Don't even think about it.

I totally believe in letting go.

Yep, once someone shows you their true colors, believe them. And drop them like a collection plate.  :howfestive:

Herb.

Quote from: Glenda on March 13, 2016, 07:03:58 PM
And just to be clear, I'd never treat any of my siblings like this. :dead: I am not condoning it. But I do understand how it feels to really just not care either way about someone. To the point where you don't care about what they're doing or how they're feeling. Sometimes it's just about moving on with your life, instead of allowing cycles to repeat themselves and stress you out.

You're not making an effort to "not care". You're not thinking about it. You're just moving forward. That isn't a grudge.

I was just talking to my younger sister about this , she was furious about how someone who she thought was a close friend treated her.

I let her vent; I let her explain the story to me. Because I think she needed to get it out. It was an hour long :plzstop: But once she finished the story, I told her to stop talking about it, move forward, let her go because this hour you've spent talking about her, is an hour she's stolen from you. Don't give anymore to her, she doesn't deserve it. :uhh:

Once someone proves themselves totally unworthy of your time, a decision must be made and it has to be made quickly. We're not immortal and we don't have time to continuously allow others to steal our energy and invade our space. Say what you need to say, get it out, and keep it moving. Don't even think about it.

Yep, once someone shows you their true colors, believe them. And drop them like a collection plate.  :howfestive:
:cheerup:

No need to reach out and be fake with them when you genuinely don't care.
Why send well wishes and cards when you don't mean it?

I think people are so used to doing things to make themselves look like they're unbothered and a nice person...and "over things" ... that they don't see how someone can genuinely just not feel the need to.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on March 13, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
She has RUINED Anytime You Need A Friend, for me.
f
yea, ignore the mess that she puts on for a show. In reality she's a bumbling, drunk mess, heartless self
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Glenda

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 07:07:28 PM
Quote from: Pearls on March 13, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
She has RUINED Anytime You Need A Friend, for me.
f
yea, ignore the mess that she puts on for a show. In reality she's a bumbling, drunk mess, heartless self
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

gfccxxxx

wtf mariah

BAPHOMET.

So what I've gathered from this thread is Herb lashed, I'm right again, Celine has aids, and this  junkie bitch is still about to die and none of these post will keep her from being a vegetable.

:feelinmyself:

FRANCE

Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 07:05:21 PM
Quote from: Glenda on March 13, 2016, 07:03:58 PM

:cheerup:

No need to reach out and be fake with them when you genuinely don't care.
Why send well wishes and cards when you don't mean it?

I think people are so used to doing things to make themselves look like they're unbothered and a nice person...and "over things" ... that they don't see how someone can genuinely just not feel the need to.

But Afro, sugar dumping...U said a couple pages back that if your brother who is 14 was on his death bed, u'd reach out to help. So what's there more to say? Fuck how strong or weak their relationship is. And yes, there's a lot of things that go behind the scenes that we don't know. But I don't care how much I may DESPITE and HATE a person, death is definitely something that pulls at your heartstrings. That's when family, friends and foes come together THE MOST. I know for sure Bran will help Monica if she finally gets gunned down.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Glenda

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 13, 2016, 07:47:03 PM
So what I've gathered from this thread is Herb and 'Man both had valid points and both bring some tea to the table, I'm partially right again, and I am praying for Celine and Mariah's sister.

Just had to clear a few things up a bit.

Much better luv. 'Lil bit of Windex and ur good to go.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Rxxf

I'm sure they're family reasons that made mariah cut them off
BRANDY