Lews intervention!!!!

Started by GLOCK, March 16, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

LOONA.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 08:50:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2016, 06:25:02 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 05:58:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2016, 05:01:22 PM
Quote from: Young on March 17, 2016, 04:53:30 PM
I'm glad you guys are seeing it.

It's a weird honestly Lew.. :(
Im sorry but it is.  I wasn't gonna bring myself up but since he did,  he has done the same thing to me.  He randomly concocts something and then tries to paint this picture that he somehow, without any real foundation, believes to be true. It's why ive called him weird from the beginning,  and he thinks his actions are normal.  It wreaks of insecurity and an inner conflict.

Do u have an example ?

Just like ur convinced that because u didnt like the job i worked or didnt think the degree i held was good enough or because i weng thru a few hardships
That i was just hating my life and and mad or whTever and when i tell u im fine with it and i actually feel pretty positive and satisfied with things u still continue to paint the picture u want about my life
See and this is why ur weird and delusional imo. Lets call a spade a spade, u have an associates degree and are 30 and work at pizza hut, thats not success by ANYONE'S standards. U have to resort to living with bums and drug abusers. I DON'T FEEL THAT UR HAPPY, but if by some miracle u are then so be it.  No one here would question it,  cause honestly no one really gives a fck. A happy person wouldn't come online trying to find flaws and diagnosis someone they've never met.  Like, if he is lying and all those things u say he is,  WHO CARES!?! No one seems hell bent on making it their sole purpose to call him out but u, and that is indicative of ur own inner demons. U come on here trying to call another mufucka out then yea ur gonna get the same shit back. If u wouldn't address me and try to maufacture these stories and theories,  i wouldn't even address u tbh. I feel sorry for u quite honestly

thats just your opinion just like its mine that im doing great
im not manufacturing anything i dont see how pointing out a lie here or there or a a point where someone was hypocritical means i have demons yeah supposedly no one cares about anything and its not that deep at the end of the day but im not stopping what im doing for anyone else and neither is anyone esle here i mean....
i dont HAVE to do anything i do not want to do if i want to work at pizza HUT because i like it then fine
if i want to have a roomate then FINE if i want to delay my degree a bit then fine as you say who cares cause if i wasnt satified with where i was i would be making strides to change it  which i have the ability to do soooooo
its only your opinion that "its not good enough its only your perspective that im miserable its only your viewpoint that im whatever else you can conjure up

so dont act like im the one making delusional fantasy worlds when your doing the same thing in regards to where i should be and how i should feel
Awwwwww

SUPREME

but yeah im gonna have to agree with the above posts

i understand HATING someone and wanting them dead

trust me

but eventually you should naturally move away from that when there's no interaction between you and that person

i only tell steevy to die because he tries it at least once a month, hence my continued hate.

everyone else that i had issues with, the heat has subsided. and i really dont see Mel fucking with you.

Vonc2002

And lew let me point another thing out since u still seem to not understand.  Firstly,  we know all ur mess to be true so I'm not conjuring up bullshit ass stories like u are, that's difference #1. U make up these stories and have gotten caught up in ur own shit. Im not coming up behind u in threads being MISERABLE,  that's what u do.  If u think its fine to be 30 with a roommate and at pizza hut, more power to you.  The only time u hear something like that from me is when u follow up behind me,  as u do mel.  Stop trying to liken urself to other people here because NO ONE does what u do
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2016, 06:28:50 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 06:01:44 PM

Its weird to defend someone u dont even know as well

But if im getting dragged u all in agreement and whatnot

U dont even knkw who the hell. Mel is

Except his screename

Its weird honestly young

Lew NO. NO NO NO.

First off; Mel is a big girl and u dont see me searching for his threads to defend him. Thats number one. But if I see mess going down and I feel a way, I'll say something. Because 9 times out of 10 mel either didnt say anything to anyone or random girls will jump in and attempt to ping pong her wig around this server and that aint cute.

SECONDLY and most importantly, show me where Im jumping in to support a Lew dragging just because.
I dont roll that way and never have. And I find it quite offensive that you think I sit on this board and do that to you of all people when I offered my home to you (a stranger) on Thanksgiving because you had no where to go. I honestly would have been more than happy to pick you up from the airport and feed you and make sure you felt loved. So dont DEW me.

The issue I have with you on mel and what a lot of people are starting to see is you have some type of grudge against Mel. He does and says nothing to you yet you feel the need to come for him for no reason what so ever. To the point that we are in an appreciation thread and you felt the need to tell people that what THEY felt about Mel was wrong. Lew what the fuck is wrong with that picture? You dont see that as bitter?
Do you want a Lew appreciation thread or something? If you have an issue with Mel or dont care for him then this would have been the perfect time to pay this thread dust or just post a simple "n" to show how you felt and kept it moving. But No, you felt the need to make rebuttals for each and every post someone made about him. Lew thats pressed, bitter and unbecoming.

and what i HONESTLY feel your issue is with Mel is you think he's similar to you but doesnt display it on the board. You want him to be fat, dark, poor, and obsessive over naive innocent men (much like your life stories. no shade.) But instead you see him say he looks like something completely different and lives a comfortable life and for SOME ODD reason that rubs you the wrong way. Hun live YOUR life and stop trying to brings others down for no reason. Especially ones who dont care for you or to speak to you either. IF, and IF what Mel says about himself is all falacies; who the fuck cares???? ITs the INTERNET. Why does it bother you so much?? Hes not on here saying I shit on you gorls, you could never etc. The boy minds his business and you somehow always find a way to find his posts and bully him. Its pathetic looking babe.

QuoteBut if I see mess going down and I feel a way, I'll say something.
and thats basically all i do so whats the problem and its not just mel cause i do it with any issue i see

youve always been shady or condescending when i had some of my issues come up it definetly wasnt this oh dont hurt the delicate flower routine you are pulling with melendria cause when my wig was being yanked at
especially for something as simple as issues that arent related to me and me just giving my opiniion

i wasnt commenting on how they "felt" about mel I posted that what they were saying simply wasnt tru and that is the truth regardless of how they feel

fuck that faceless douche aint shit real about him so no need to even apply all of this nonsense
oh bitter oh jaded oh picking on him ........hes an avatar at the end of the day hes not even personable for all of this drama lol

and you are wrong no one is trying to bring anyone down nor am i wanting him to be fat black and poor lmao that ridiculous :kii: :kii: :kii:

and thats not even the main issues have been having we know hes not who he claims to be  and i guess that what the internet is for but whatevs

i havent had a mel issue in a while so just pointing out that the shit said in here wasnt even all that deep

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

Young

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 09:06:54 PM
Quote from: Young on March 17, 2016, 06:28:50 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 06:01:44 PM

Its weird to defend someone u dont even know as well

But if im getting dragged u all in agreement and whatnot

U dont even knkw who the hell. Mel is

Except his screename

Its weird honestly young

Lew NO. NO NO NO.

First off; Mel is a big girl and u dont see me searching for his threads to defend him. Thats number one. But if I see mess going down and I feel a way, I'll say something. Because 9 times out of 10 mel either didnt say anything to anyone or random girls will jump in and attempt to ping pong her wig around this server and that aint cute.

SECONDLY and most importantly, show me where Im jumping in to support a Lew dragging just because.
I dont roll that way and never have. And I find it quite offensive that you think I sit on this board and do that to you of all people when I offered my home to you (a stranger) on Thanksgiving because you had no where to go. I honestly would have been more than happy to pick you up from the airport and feed you and make sure you felt loved. So dont DEW me.

The issue I have with you on mel and what a lot of people are starting to see is you have some type of grudge against Mel. He does and says nothing to you yet you feel the need to come for him for no reason what so ever. To the point that we are in an appreciation thread and you felt the need to tell people that what THEY felt about Mel was wrong. Lew what the fuck is wrong with that picture? You dont see that as bitter?
Do you want a Lew appreciation thread or something? If you have an issue with Mel or dont care for him then this would have been the perfect time to pay this thread dust or just post a simple "n" to show how you felt and kept it moving. But No, you felt the need to make rebuttals for each and every post someone made about him. Lew thats pressed, bitter and unbecoming.

and what i HONESTLY feel your issue is with Mel is you think he's similar to you but doesnt display it on the board. You want him to be fat, dark, poor, and obsessive over naive innocent men (much like your life stories. no shade.) But instead you see him say he looks like something completely different and lives a comfortable life and for SOME ODD reason that rubs you the wrong way. Hun live YOUR life and stop trying to brings others down for no reason. Especially ones who dont care for you or to speak to you either. IF, and IF what Mel says about himself is all falacies; who the fuck cares???? ITs the INTERNET. Why does it bother you so much?? Hes not on here saying I shit on you gorls, you could never etc. The boy minds his business and you somehow always find a way to find his posts and bully him. Its pathetic looking babe.

QuoteBut if I see mess going down and I feel a way, I'll say something.
and thats basically all i do so whats the problem and its not just mel cause i do it with any issue i see

youve always been shady or condescending when i had some of my issues come up it definetly wasnt this oh dont hurt the delicate flower routine you are pulling with melendria cause when my wig was being yanked at
especially for something as simple as issues that arent related to me and me just giving my opiniion

i wasnt commenting on how they "felt" about mel I posted that what they were saying simply wasnt tru and that is the truth regardless of how they feel

fuck that faceless douche aint shit real about him so no need to even apply all of this nonsense
oh bitter oh jaded oh picking on him ........hes an avatar at the end of the day hes not even personable for all of this drama lol

and you are wrong no one is trying to bring anyone down nor am i wanting him to be fat black and poor lmao that ridiculous :kii: :kii: :kii:

and thats not even the main issues have been having we know hes not who he claims to be  and i guess that what the internet is for but whatevs

i havent had a mel issue in a while so just pointing out that the shit said in here wasnt even all that deep

first  of all hun you sound an absoLUTE fckn FOOL contradicting yourself like this all within 200 words

how can you say you feel a way about mel and then go on a tangent and say hes nothing and hes not worth the drama?

so wtf r u doing? why did u feel the need to come in here and START drama when you JUST said he wasnt worth it?

Pick and damn side cuz U PING PONGING right now hun.

and you are sitting here making mess UP as well. You have literally sat here and called mel a myriad of things and one being dark skinned. You told him he wasnt light as if you know that to be true for some reason.
Hun youre pressed over him while all in the same breath saying he aint shit. you sound like a raging, fuming, hot ass lunatic.

and if you think im being shady and condescending then Im sorry because i never meant to come off that why. But imma damns tell you what u need to hear: Quit the weird shit hun.