She is handpicked and chosen by God...this is her purpose

Started by Young, March 18, 2016, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Young I think ur getting us wrong tho, I love a good FEELING performance too. Whats that black bald bitch that was on the voice a season or two ago? Now HER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: brocka4life on March 18, 2016, 09:00:34 PM
One day there will again be a place in mainstream music for black soul singers. I hope that day comes soon. She is special. It's not always about a perfect vocal or placement but how you made the audience feel.
!!!!!

Shes a Queen

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 09:03:15 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 08:54:32 PM
TBRFH Im not like completely blown away by ANY contestant. I watched the top 24 performances like :uhh:
I dont think there is a contestant that just gives me everything I need. Im like where are the fantasias and shit. There were some seasons where it was SO HARD to pick a favorite, like the season with Vonzell. They shoulda went back to the fckn drawing board tbh.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it's been like that for a while now. Although I did like these two back to back seasons:

Speaking of KING

we kicked it at the gay club last week

hes so sweet :plzstop:
bdnbdnfnnfgghhhh did u just OUT that boy

He does seem super sweet. I remember they tried to have him date Jessica Sanchez for a bit :kii: girl

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 09:03:19 PM
Young I think ur getting us wrong tho, I love a good FEELING performance too. Whats that black bald bitch that was on the voice a season or two ago? Now HER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

u r so fucking RUDE :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

shes another one i go AHP for

RekeRig

!!!!

RekeRig

RAY7

One day there will again be a place in mainstream music for black soul singers. I hope that day comes soon. She is special. It's not always about a perfect vocal or placement but how you made the audience feel.
because perfect vocals cant make ppl feel anything
and sloppy ones are breathtaking?

Young

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 09:04:44 PM
Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 09:03:15 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 08:54:32 PM
TBRFH Im not like completely blown away by ANY contestant. I watched the top 24 performances like :uhh:
I dont think there is a contestant that just gives me everything I need. Im like where are the fantasias and shit. There were some seasons where it was SO HARD to pick a favorite, like the season with Vonzell. They shoulda went back to the fckn drawing board tbh.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it's been like that for a while now. Although I did like these two back to back seasons:

Speaking of KING

we kicked it at the gay club last week

hes so sweet :plzstop:
bdnbdnfnnfgghhhh did u just OUT that boy

He does seem super sweet. I remember they tried to have him date Jessica Sanchez for a bit :kii: girl

dsssssssssssssssssssssss

whoops

he got cakes too :ohwow:

and that jessica mess had me crying :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 09:05:05 PM

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THIS chrome domed hoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 09:06:25 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

but ugh!!!

she kills

Young

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 18, 2016, 09:07:03 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 09:05:51 PM

I have never in my damn life omffffff
this>>>>>>>

of waiiiiiiiiiiiit i remember this

the way they played off eachother had me WEAK af

they slayed too

RekeRig

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 18, 2016, 09:05:53 PM
because perfect vocals cant make ppl feel anything
and sloppy ones are breathtaking?
and there's no such thing anyway

Whitney was "perfect" but would crack and fuck up just like anyone else, but NO one emoted better than her either. It's possible to give a bit of both

Me wanting Laporsha to have some a well structured arrangement doesn't mean I'm asking her to become some dry calculated vocalist that overthinks every note. That would be even worse

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 09:06:25 PM

ncncnnc
C
X
Nfncnnccm

X
X
X

Lemme get in