She is handpicked and chosen by God...this is her purpose

Started by Young, March 18, 2016, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

March 18, 2016, 09:49:10 PM #165 Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:49:29 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Baphomet. on March 18, 2016, 09:47:30 PM
:ohwow: he does slay tho' weird looking self
!!!!!!!!!!!
Id much rather listen to him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 09:49:10 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, he's more of my tea tbh. Very Hozier.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 09:53:13 PM
faggot when she WINS im bumping this lolz
She won't LOLZ! I haven't voted one week, im going to start voting for mackenzie starting next week :whatfuneralbill:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 18, 2016, 09:55:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 09:49:10 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, he's more of my tea tbh. Very Hozier.
!!!!!!!!
Something more........PLEASING to the ear lol

Young

brocka4life

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 18, 2016, 09:05:53 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 18, 2016, 09:00:34 PM
One day there will again be a place in mainstream music for black soul singers. I hope that day comes soon. She is special. It's not always about a perfect vocal or placement but how you made the audience feel.
because perfect vocals cant make ppl feel anything
and sloppy ones are breathtaking?

"Not always" neither equates to always nor never. Simply put, it means "sometimes." Things are rarely just black or white. When it comes to a live performance, I don't think it has to always be perfect in order to get the job done. A singer (IMO) should lose themselves in their performance and not overthink each and every note.

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on March 18, 2016, 10:38:40 PM
One day there will again be a place in mainstream music for black soul singers. I hope that day comes soon. She is special. It's not always about a perfect vocal or placement but how you made the audience feel.

"Not always" neither equates to always nor never. Simply put, it means "sometimes." Things are rarely just black or white. When it comes to a live performance, I don't think it has to always be perfect in order to get the job done. A singer (IMO) should lose themselves in their performance and not overthink each and every note.
we've all agreed with that though

doesn't mean ur arrangements have to be all over the place lol thats all we're really saying

brocka4life

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 10:40:27 PM

doesn't mean ur arrangements have to be all over the place lol thats all we're really saying

To be honest, I never read any of the comments in here before making my original post. And that's why I didn't quote anyone. I simply stated it based off viewing the video.

I agree that her arrangements aren't perfect and her runs and their placement are straight out of the Beyonc? book of runs circa 1999. She'll get where she needs to be in due time.

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on March 18, 2016, 10:45:58 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 10:40:27 PM

To be honest, I never read any of the comments in here before making my original post. And that's why I didn't quote anyone. I simply stated it based off viewing the video.

I agree that her arrangements aren't perfect and her runs and their placement are straight out of the Beyonc? book of runs circa 1999. She'll get where she needs to be in due time.
i think she can as well

she has the tools

Cocoa

I hope the niggers give her the win like they did with Fantasia and Candice. Im sick of these little white fags winning. And lets be honest it was the white people voting for Jordin Sparks too.

BranLover

Yea, I don't quite use, but she does have something unique about her I guess.