Im no hater so... I'd like to congratulate Rih on this tbh

Started by BAPHOMET., March 20, 2016, 06:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jonovan on March 21, 2016, 11:26:13 PM
out of touch.
Yeah that whole thing was. Physical copies arent the only way music is moved anymore,  that's something all of u are gonna have to get used to. 
Smash rih
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: sumcatbroad on March 21, 2016, 05:53:39 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 21, 2016, 05:51:59 PM
and going by your logic, a Ciara stan shouldn't be trying to drag a bitch who booked their fav's first weeks sales in her eight week
But that's not his logic. We never compare Ci's stats with Rih's.
Oh but let's fucking do it, licorice neck. They came out around the same time and Ciara been struggling since 09  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Rihanna entire discography is successful. Albums and singles. Meanwhile, Ciara can't fucking scan 200k
:plzstop:

The nerve of you to talk about vocals when Cedric has been at the bottom of the fucking totem pole since she debuted.

Ciara can't fucking sing, she'll never go platinum again and Rihanna slays her in every way

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sirius on March 21, 2016, 11:43:54 PM
Quote from: sumcatbroad on March 21, 2016, 05:53:39 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 21, 2016, 05:51:59 PM
and going by your logic, a Ciara stan shouldn't be trying to drag a bitch who booked their fav's first weeks sales in her eight week
But that's not his logic. We never compare Ci's stats with Rih's.
Oh but let's fucking do it, licorice neck. They came out around the same time and Ciara been struggling since 09  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Rihanna entire discography is successful. Albums and singles. Meanwhile, Ciara can't fucking scan 200k
:plzstop:

The nerve of you to talk about vocals when Cedric has been at the bottom of the fucking totem pole since she debuted.

Ciara can't fucking sing, she'll never go platinum again and Rihanna slays her in every way

WELP!

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Damns.

the Ci's kinda LASHED in hea
these ANTI wig pieces are just all over the place

DraeDrizzl3

Anti the number one album in the country, Rih at the top of the Hot 100.

Formation still Bubbling under and Jackie still certified wood.

MelMel

And Beyonc? last album still sold more in one day then Anti did in pure sales in five weeks

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssss
I am SCREAMING @ Talisa tryna dip her toe in the mess and getting lashed to bits

"oh! But never compared Ci to Rihs stats!"

and you never WILL bitch!

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

March 22, 2016, 12:53:58 AM #189 Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:56:01 AM by Baphomet.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/#77d7ffdf605b

@ Forbes reporting about this tragedy. punch that disease down.

Bulldagger

March 22, 2016, 01:34:53 AM #190 Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:35:48 AM by Bulldagger
LMFAO the these stans still trying to make the samsung deal seem less embarrassing and trying to get hype off of folks deciding to stream the album instead of buy it. We all know if this was Beyonce or anyone else, they'd be having a field day with the drags. Lets face it, She's flopping when you look at it from a physical sales point of view, she is. TBH, if it wasn't for the streams she'd really be in the red. Congrats on her 5th week at #1. But I hear she flopping in Europe hardcore, is it true?

SUPREME

March 22, 2016, 02:01:07 AM #191 Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:01:49 AM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
Quote from: Bulldagger on March 22, 2016, 01:34:53 AM
LMFAO the these stans still trying to make the samsung deal seem less embarrassing and trying to get hype off of folks deciding to stream the album instead of buy it. We all know if this was Beyonce or anyone else, they'd be having a field day with the drags. Lets face it, She's flopping when you look at it from a physical sales point of view, she is. TBH, if it wasn't for the streams she'd really be in the red. Congrats on her 5th week at #1. But I hear she flopping in Europe hardcore, is it true?
LMAO

SUPREME

Quote from: MelMel on March 22, 2016, 12:02:23 AM
And Beyonc? last album still sold more in one day then Anti did in pure sales in five weeks

SUPREME