Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

MAY

Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2016, 11:14:00 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 28, 2016, 10:44:59 PM
I'm still pissed about the EP tbqfh
!!!!!!!!! I'm not even worried about this video. :dead:

!!!
Seriously I can care less about a video. I just want music. Hell, she can even take her time with the album.
Just give me 5 or 6 songs to hold me over while she creates her magic and I'll be happy.

Harlem

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 28, 2016, 11:17:21 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2016, 11:14:00 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 28, 2016, 10:44:59 PM
I'm still pissed about the EP tbqfh
!!!!!!!!! I'm not even worried about this video. :dead:

!!!
Seriously I can care less about a video. I just want music. Hell, she can even take her time with the album.
Just give me 5 or 6 songs to hold me over while she creates her magic and I'll be happy.

!!!!!

That was the original plan but Ghan just has to be a perfectionist when it comes to her music smh

RekeRig

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 28, 2016, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: Branfan4life on March 28, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 28, 2016, 08:40:43 PM
Crying

Can't wait to see everyone stanning out and taking it all back :kii:

I want egg on all their faces!  :dead:

Sorry guys!  :supluv:

i mean its clear we are all STANS and we are gonna stan out. its the fact we want it to be SUCCESSFUL as well
the video taking a few days longer than stans want it, isn't going to affect her level of success (no matter how big or small) lol especially when no one else has really been introduced to the new sound and slay

She's coming better than ever. I can feel it 

RekeRig

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 28, 2016, 09:12:16 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 28, 2016, 08:40:43 PM
Crying

Can't wait to see everyone stanning out and taking it all back :kii:

I dont think people are being' shady or overly pessimistic...just realistic... We all love the song and excited about a video being' shot and about to get released... what people or at least some of us are disappointed in is the gap between the song release and the video release...

yeah it takes time , yeah nothing was planned but as far as i'm concerned and as much as i love the song i'm not sure it will make the song have an impact on the charts and stuff... and i dont see her team invest in big promo after the video is released.... 

and at the end of the day; we dont even know clearly what this song is...
is it her new album 1st single? which i doubt
is it a random song released  for the fans, well received, turned into a single?
is it a random song released  for the fans, well received, turned into her new album 1st single?
is it a random song released  for the fans, well received, turned into a buzz single?
I mean what is it... just be clear about it... if it's just to make fans and GP wait till ur album and 1st single are ready..then say it..
Like..this is kinda confusing! 

I mean call it a buzz single, release the damn video and call it a day...

Lots of artist do that...  rihrih did it twice before "Work" so it's definitely ok... i mean...

vbjklolkjhj
im not sure they're as concerned with the charts as you may think

Grammy consideration and other things may be the priority.  Can't wait

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on March 28, 2016, 09:15:44 PM
I think it's unfair to say they aren't working or aren't working fast enough. No one knew the blogs and Internet would I e the reaction they did. It was just released as a gift for the fans; it's not the first song Brandy has gifted us. I will say this, for them to even plan a video and shoot it within 2 months, that says a lot. It's more to it than just calling a director and telling them to bring the camera; there is money that has to be secured, budgets, schedules have to be cleared and filming permits have to be obtain most often. It's not as simple as pulling out your iPhone.

:plzstop:

!!!!!

Even Beyonc? (the epitome of how to DO it) ...   I mean, if anyone thinks she shot formation and released it three days later, they're insane. She just randomly dropped it and SLAYED y'all with a performance to follow

Give Brandy a chance to do the same :uhh: don't forget the only reason we know she even shot the video 3 weeks ago, is because some fan got on here and leaked the audition notice

n

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 28, 2016, 10:48:13 PM
I don't think Brandy and I will ever be the same until she gives me THIS ... tbchatfs

I haven't watched this in so long.  I really did love this concept and seeing them build this from scratch in the studio
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 28, 2016, 09:24:01 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 28, 2016, 09:15:44 PM
I think it's unfair to say they aren't working or aren't working fast enough. No one knew the blogs and Internet would I e the reaction they did. It was just released as a gift for the fans; it's not the first song Brandy has gifted us. I will say this, for them to even plan a video and shoot it within 2 months, that says a lot. It's more to it than just calling a director and telling them to bring the camera; there is money that has to be secured, budgets, schedules have to be cleared and filming permits have to be obtain most often. It's not as simple as pulling out your iPhone.

It's unfair to say an album should be released right now when the song was never intended to be the single. It hasn't even been a month since the video was shot. I am personally over the song but the general public hasn't even heard it yet.

I did say "yeah it takes time" meaning' all the steps u talked about take time...

i just want them to be clear what that song is... lol 1st single of the album? am to this day still confused about it
i mean if it's a buzz single just say it and do you! it'll definitely keeps us waiting' peaceful and not keeping' guessing' when a supposedly 2nd single might drop..
vhjkoijhiopijk  that's my only concern ... and again the song is great and i'm not still not over it but they gonna need to promote the hell outta it to make the GP love it and i'm not being' shady.  We, Brandy stans know how to appreciate it cause we study her... the GP doesn't and i'm not sure that particular song will catch their attention... i hope so tho
this isn't "Put it down" and she isn't the same artist from that time, no matter how weird people may think that sounds. What the general public wants ain't nearly as important to her as it once was

Let her get back into that mode she was in over a decade ago, when she wasn't concerned about the radio and what everyone wants or wants her to conform too. In her recent interview that a lot of people maybe didn't have time to watch, she said she's making what SHE wants to hear and what she loves FIRST and foremost. Some people don't know what they want until they hear it

She's taken risks before and gone completely left (years and years ago) and it worked.  Let her try that again

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 03:45:56 AM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 28, 2016, 10:48:13 PM
I don't think Brandy and I will ever be the same until she gives me THIS ... tbchatfs

I haven't watched this in so long.  I really did love this concept and seeing them build this from scratch in the studio
i pray she's doing the unthinkable and unimaginable and actually filming her sessions going all the way back to two years ago.

I'd never want for anything else ddddd

jtwoeleven

As long as we get a new album, or movement...whatever she wants to call it, by the end of the year...I'll be satisfied.

lovechild

I'm just ready for slayana to slay me ! 211 was cute but I need a Afro ,fm , nsn slay but current today odcourse . I believe in brandy and always have but I do think that EP Would have given us a lil something more than 1 song/video to keep us happy until the album ( which knowing brandy it could only be 40% done at this point ) BUT I guess the Shit just ain't coming out and I need to get over it lol and stop watching her snap cuz these tennis and workout videos are getting me annoyed lol like record a studio session

Gilgamesh.

When the hell is she gonna start performing it? Even if the video is hot i'm not expecting the song to shoot up the charts thereafter. I jsut want her on a stage somewhere.

Brit Brat

SDDDSSSSSSSDDDSSSSSSSS

Rig.... Since you're ha damns body guard, Just know that I'm coming after you if the EP or SOMETHING ain't here by May 1st.

:bvy:

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on March 29, 2016, 10:35:35 AM
SDDDSSSSSSSDDDSSSSSSSS

Rig.... Since you're ha damns body guard, Just know that I'm coming after you if the EP or SOMETHING ain't here by May 1st.

:bvy:
d
a
d
as
d
ada

wtf

Steffon

Her team is still sorry as shit. Actually her team is LATER than I am. I'm just like whatever now.