Quote from: Branfan4life on March 28, 2016, 09:03:18 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on March 28, 2016, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: Branfan4life on March 28, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 28, 2016, 08:40:43 PM
Crying

Can't wait to see everyone stanning out and taking it all back :kii:

I want egg on all their faces!  :dead:

Sorry guys!  :supluv:

i mean its clear we are all STANS and we are gonna stan out. its the fact we want it to be SUCCESSFUL as well

You're right, and i undetstand. I still wanna see eggs.  :-(

u can throw them at me.. and i like them scrambled with cheese .

Zankou.

Quote from: Branfan4life on March 28, 2016, 08:53:54 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2016, 07:58:37 PM
SDDDDDSSSSSSDSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDD

I said what I said.

Plus, you said she's gonna be flying to the west coast. Ain't it gonna be in LA? She lives there.  :uhh:  :plzstop:

Yeah that trey guy is a total dummy

AfroJisiac

Crying

I dont think people are being' shady or overly pessimistic...just realistic... We all love the song and excited about a video being' shot and about to get released... what people or at least some of us are disappointed in is the gap between the song release and the video release...

yeah it takes time , yeah nothing was planned but as far as i'm concerned and as much as i love the song i'm not sure it will make the song have an impact on the charts and stuff... and i dont see her team invest in big promo after the video is released.... 

and at the end of the day; we dont even know clearly what this song is...
is it her new album 1st single? which i doubt
is it a random song released  for the fans, well received, turned into a single?
is it a random song released  for the fans, well received, turned into her new album 1st single?
is it a random song released  for the fans, well received, turned into a buzz single?
I mean what is it... just be clear about it... if it's just to make fans and GP wait till ur album and 1st single are ready..then say it..
Like..this is kinda confusing! 

I mean call it a buzz single, release the damn video and call it a day...

Lots of artist do that...  rihrih did it twice before "Work" so it's definitely ok... i mean...

vbjklolkjhj

AfroJisiac

Monika

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 28, 2016, 09:06:57 PM
Crying

i mean its clear we are all STANS and we are gonna stan out. its the fact we want it to be SUCCESSFUL as well

That sounds so good! I'm hungry!  :uhh:
Yahudah

brocka4life

I think it's unfair to say they aren't working or aren't working fast enough. No one knew the blogs and Internet would I e the reaction they did. It was just released as a gift for the fans; it's not the first song Brandy has gifted us. I will say this, for them to even plan a video and shoot it within 2 months, that says a lot. It's more to it than just calling a director and telling them to bring the camera; there is money that has to be secured, budgets, schedules have to be cleared and filming permits have to be obtain most often. It's not as simple as pulling out your iPhone.

It's unfair to say an album should be released right now when the song was never intended to be the single. It hasn't even been a month since the video was shot. I am personally over the song but the general public hasn't even heard it yet.

Monika

I do wish she would come with the video, though. Just release it! Maybe there is a special plan behind it.

Edit:  the video will come when it's ready.
Yahudah

KING BENTLEY.

4 years is her mark :dead:

we should get an alberm this year, and in 2020

that's not so bad in the grand scheme of things

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Branfan4life on March 28, 2016, 09:14:09 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on March 28, 2016, 09:06:57 PM
Crying

That sounds so good! I'm hungry!  :uhh:

!!! it really fuckin does

AfroJisiac

Quote from: brocka4life on March 28, 2016, 09:15:44 PM
I think it's unfair to say they aren't working or aren't working fast enough. No one knew the blogs and Internet would I e the reaction they did. It was just released as a gift for the fans; it's not the first song Brandy has gifted us. I will say this, for them to even plan a video and shoot it within 2 months, that says a lot. It's more to it than just calling a director and telling them to bring the camera; there is money that has to be secured, budgets, schedules have to be cleared and filming permits have to be obtain most often. It's not as simple as pulling out your iPhone.

It's unfair to say an album should be released right now when the song was never intended to be the single. It hasn't even been a month since the video was shot. I am personally over the song but the general public hasn't even heard it yet.

I did say "yeah it takes time" meaning' all the steps u talked about take time...

i just want them to be clear what that song is... lol 1st single of the album? am to this day still confused about it
i mean if it's a buzz single just say it and do you! it'll definitely keeps us waiting' peaceful and not keeping' guessing' when a supposedly 2nd single might drop..
vhjkoijhiopijk  that's my only concern ... and again the song is great and i'm not still not over it but they gonna need to promote the hell outta it to make the GP love it and i'm not being' shady.  We, Brandy stans know how to appreciate it cause we study her... the GP doesn't and i'm not sure that particular song will catch their attention... i hope so tho

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 28, 2016, 09:17:33 PM
4 years is her mark :dead:

we should get an alberm this year, and in 2020

that's not so bad in the grand scheme of things

she's drainin' loool

brocka4life

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 28, 2016, 09:24:01 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 28, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

I did say "yeah it takes time" meaning' all the steps u talked about take time...

i just want them to be clear what that song is... lol 1st single of the album? am to this day still confused about it
i mean if it's a buzz single just say it and do you! it'll definitely keeps us waiting' peaceful and not keeping' guessing' when a supposedly 2nd single might drop..
vhjkoijhiopijk  that's my only concern ... and again the song is great and i'm not still not over it but they gonna need to promote the hell outta it to make the GP love it and i'm not being' shady.  We, Brandy stans know how to appreciate it cause we study her... the GP doesn't and i'm not sure that particular song will catch their attention... i hope so tho

Well Brandy keeps saying movement when asked about an album. For me, it helps me to just think of this as a single and video for the fans. Sometimes things don't need a label in order to make the necessary impact. Brandy is working and it's obvious we don't know all the moves she is making, but what we do know is that she is constantly recording. I honestly love this freedom she had without having to listen to the label say go to this producer and have a 13 track album done in 6 weeks.

AfroJisiac

oh well

come what will.  she will always have my coins.

Monika

Yahudah