I have a feelin' Beggin' & Pleadin' video is coming this week

Started by Chameleon, March 27, 2016, 02:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

She needs a brand new team. TBH.

Not for B&P just for future reference. Its time to clean house.
Your team should be able to take advantage and come up with ideas in a matter of days.

RekeRig

I think this great song and sound pushed them into creating a plan that was never there, hence the video shoot, UK tour and plans to preview her new music over there

But we'll see how it all works out. She's done SO much that we don't know about. And I won't pretend to know, but she's been the fuck working :dead: not sitting at home with Sy'rai and pookie

Wtv

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 28, 2016, 08:14:07 PM
She needs a brand new team. TBH.

Not for B&P just for future reference. Its time to clean house.
Your team should be able to take advantage and come up with ideas in a matter of days.

I 100% agree on this.

tbh, spending 2 full months to decide and prepare a simple music video just doesnt look right.
We live in an era where being slow is just not an option. You either are ready to compete, or go home.

Marilyn

The general public doesn't know a B&P. Y'all are being overly pessimistic. There's hope for this.

Chameleon

They should have been releasing music just to put out the entire time Zoe was on. I feel like they started it off perfectly after the first episode and then that momentum died down.

RekeRig

Quote from: Marilyn on March 28, 2016, 08:33:34 PM
The general public doesn't know a B&P. Y'all are being overly pessimistic. There's hope for this.

RekeRig

Crying

Can't wait to see everyone stanning out and taking it all back :kii:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Monika

Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2016, 07:58:37 PM
SDDDDDSSSSSSDSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDD

I said what I said.

Plus, you said she's gonna be flying to the west coast. Ain't it gonna be in LA? She lives there.  :uhh:  :plzstop:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 28, 2016, 08:40:43 PM
Crying

I want egg on all their faces!  :dead:

Sorry guys!  :supluv:
Yahudah

Harlem

Quote from: Big Bertha on March 28, 2016, 08:36:48 PM
They should have been releasing music just to put out the entire time Zoe was on. I feel like they started it off perfectly after the first episode and then that momentum died down.

I agree with this... A song release after each episode would've been epic but Bran is very uptight about the music that she releases so...
:cheerup:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Branfan4life on March 28, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Crying

i mean its clear we are all STANS and we are gonna stan out. its the fact we want it to be SUCCESSFUL as well

Chameleon

Quote from: Harlem on March 28, 2016, 08:59:06 PM
Quote from: Big Bertha on March 28, 2016, 08:36:48 PM

I agree with this... A song release after each episode would've been epic but Bran is very uptight about the music that she releases so...
:cheerup:

Not with over 100 unreleased tracks. She needs to stop this mess. She's no longer in the 90's leak some damn music and create buzz. Sick of ha :hmph:

Monika

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 28, 2016, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: Branfan4life on March 28, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Crying

i mean its clear we are all STANS and we are gonna stan out. its the fact we want it to be SUCCESSFUL as well

You're right, and i undetstand. I still wanna see eggs.  :-(
Yahudah