I have a feelin' Beggin' & Pleadin' video is coming this week

Started by Chameleon, March 27, 2016, 02:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 28, 2016, 02:16:29 PM
Just hoping for the best at this point...
d

We can't even sit here and play the "blame game" anymore either.

And y'all know once she flies over to the west coast for damn ROXI........

BRockaBaby

There's still hope. At this point it's all about the right moves. If they release the video and also send it to radio, it can still make an impact. We are tired of the song but we have to step out of the fans POV and step into the GP POV. Most people have not heard B&P or have not really gotten into it. A visual will attract or re-attract and bring a new set of ears to the song.

Now if they really want to make it HAWT, the video would lead into a second single at the end with a "to be continued" type steez. Make the B&P video be the beginning to a whole trilogy of videos revolved around the same story line. B&P video would pretty much be your intro or prologue to the entire series aka the album.  Then drop a new single maybe in three weeks or so after B&P video is released. That would be nasty. But.....yea....we already know....

the EPIC fail would be releasing B&P video and just letting it sit on Bran's youtube channel with no push, no radio, no live performances. UNLESS they have no expectation for it to make moves; if it's just for the fans. But i doubt they'd invest into something for nothing...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 28, 2016, 02:37:21 PM

the EPIC fail would be releasing B&P video and just letting it sit on Bran's youtube channel with no push, no radio, no live performances. UNLESS they have no expectation for it to make moves; if it's just for the fans. But i doubt they'd invest into something for nothing...

its gonna be this .. worst case scenario

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Tijobr on March 28, 2016, 02:21:12 PM
when are the BET awards?
is it possible to get Bran nominated this time around, time frame wise?
:dead:

this is actually a good question. I wouldn't hold my breath tho bby

H.#.G.*.Z

Wtv

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 28, 2016, 02:37:21 PM

lets hope Jeff already has at least 2 tv performances set.
If April passes and Bran didnt perform it on tv, it will end as a a big waste
fingers crossed thats not the case

Monika

Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2016, 02:25:01 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 28, 2016, 02:16:29 PM
Just hoping for the best at this point...

And y'all know once she flies over to the west coast for damn ROXI........

What?  :uhh:
Yahudah

MAY

The only thing I could even FATHOM them waiting for is a big roll out all at once.

Video, radio, TV performances, etc.

Like, I really hope they are trying to get everything ready to punch full speed, but idk...

Just hoping for the best...

Cowboy Nine

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine on March 28, 2016, 03:51:10 PM
n

Forgot she shot it.

Hopefully it comes out soon.

and she said the video is READY.. so why are they just sitting on it  :hmph:

like everyone else said i hope they have a BIG ass rollout ready to go

Cartierline

BranLover

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 28, 2016, 03:50:25 PM
The only thing I could even FATHOM them waiting for is a big roll out all at once.

Video, radio, TV performances, etc.

Like, I really hope they are trying to get everything ready to punch full speed, but idk...

Just hoping for the best...

This is what I'm actually hoping for. It would be pointless to just do a traditional YouTube release.