Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 28, 2016, 01:34:35 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 12:11:19 AM
Afrodisiac is the worst song brandy has ever recorded lolz

thats ridiculous

but you will go up for some cornball rihanna mess tho

Why are u bringing up rihanna :uhh:
Actually why tf are u even quoting me? The song is corny AF and that's my opinion. If u choose to think otherwise, then u can do so.  Rihanna has 14 #1 hits and countless others so her single choices aren't in question
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

March 28, 2016, 01:48:09 AM #62 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:48:34 AM by Kaeli.
Yeah Afro isn't an album with Trendy hits. Not when crunk mess was smashing at the time

Kaeli.

March 28, 2016, 01:50:39 AM #63 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:51:20 AM by Kaeli.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 12:35:18 AM
I can definitely agree that I tried shoulda been a single tho.  I don't understand how brandy has these STRONG songs on every album and doesn't utilize them.  Sorry but lowkey Full moon didn't have to be a single or couldve atleast came later (which means never since there were only 2 lolz). There were so many other songs that begged releasing before that.

Mess I love Full Moo'!

She shoulda released Anybody,WAU, & WYTM tbqfhwy maybe even I Thought

brocka4life

Ever since FM (with the exception of 2/11), Brandy has released singles that have gone against what was on radio at the time. To me it has been a gift and a curse. A gift in a sense that people revere her for her sounds. A curse because after her singles have run their course at radio, they get very little play at radio years later.

AFRO was a mess visually - videos, photos, hair, wardrobe, performance. All of it was a hot mess. I don't know what kind of mental anguish she was going through, but it was not the business.

She coulda rode both FM and AFRO out with 4 to 5 singles and the songs would have caught on at radio. Where U Wanna Be was her urban/quiet storm hit just waiting to happen. I didn't see "I Tried" making an impact without a strong visual.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 01:42:37 AM

thats ridiculous

Actually why tf are u even quoting me? The song is corny AF and that's my opinion. If u choose to think otherwise, then u can do so.  Rihanna has 14 #1 hits and countless others so her single choices aren't in question

I dont see how u can go up for that with some of the mess she has released.  But sit up here and say the song and title track from o e of her most critically acclaimed albums

Is bad

I cant

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 28, 2016, 03:29:37 AM

thats ridiculous

I dont see how u can go up for that with some of the mess she has released.  But sit up here and say the song and title track from o e of her most critically acclaimed albums

Is bad

I cant
It doesn't matter what u think about who i go up for.  I don't see how u do ANY of the shit u do but ur entitled to do wtf u want.  I think the song is uber fckn corny and IM entitled to that.  U can think whatever tf u wanna think,  idgaf and i promise i wont quote u debating it. Really don't know why u insist on quoting me tbfh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 03:37:10 AM

thats ridiculous

Is bad

I cant
It doesn't matter what u think about who i go up for.  I don't see how u do ANY of the shit u do but ur entitled to do wtf u want.  I think the song is uber fckn corny and IM entitled to that.  U can think whatever tf u wanna think,  idgaf and i promise i wont quote u debating it. Really don't know why u insist on quoting me tbfh

Dont u talk to me like this vonc
Its very rude

This is a forum debates are offspring of its existence its nothing to get ur knickers in a bunch over
I think u are being to harsh and clearly in the minority with this
Of course to eCh his own

But this notion is very absurd i must say

Different

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 28, 2016, 04:00:50 AM

thats ridiculous

Is bad

I cant

Its very rude

f

MelMel

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 28, 2016, 04:21:23 AM

thats ridiculous

Is bad

I cant

Its very rude

f

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

thats ridiculous

Is bad

I cant

Its very rude

This is a forum debates are offspring of its existence its nothing to get ur knickers in a bunch over
Of course to eCh his own

Honestly,  u seem obsessed.  Like u love to quote me or something.  Move around me, nigga

Vonc2002

And i know plenty of people that hate this song,  fans even.  There's a reason the song wasn't released in the states. Its SHIT!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 04:33:28 AM

thats ridiculous

Is bad

I cant

Its very rude

Of course to eCh his own

Honestly,  u seem obsessed.  Like u love to quote me or something.  Move around me, nigga

cause im in love with  u

and the way you e-manhandle me turns me the fuck on  :jarvwhereru:

Different

Vonc2002