Post a baby pic.

Started by FAMÈ, March 28, 2016, 09:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: OhHey on March 29, 2016, 07:18:16 AM
The grand supreme gorl.
Whom I never really spoke wrong towards, but like a Florida faggot, who felt alone and wanted to throw herself into the "hate" these faggots have towards me.
Hun' if you live in Tampa, it's really nothing for me to get in my Lexus and drive 45 minutes to your slums and drag you, your mama and grandparents up and down i4. Online back and forth is not cute, nigger.

"Signs off"
ok need my address?

Nyan Cat

fnmgf,

wat he gon do
roll to ur house on his belly!

quiet as it kept!...he aint livin so fckin LARGE
hes jus damns large
atleas wat i hear!

SUPREME

March 29, 2016, 08:04:36 AM #92 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:05:38 AM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 07:19:32 AM
sddsssssdsssds
Wtf did y'all say to him :dead:
lkDSLSKLKFSDSDF

Nothing.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

That boy has issues. Everyone was being good for ONCE, and here he comes with his negativity. And for NO reason at all. Not sure why he went off on a tangent, but like I said before I'll pray for him. Because I've yet to say anything/to negative about him. I don't have any reason to dislike him, well I do now lolz.

BTW Javi or w/e, when you drive an hour and a half (I stay in Lutz) away to beats me, make sure you do it on your expensive Lexus.

I want to feel exotics.

:ohwow:

Vonc2002

Javi? Is this the boy lew was posting about that one time?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pCj

oh yeah, the guy on life support

Nyan Cat

iuhygfrdedssssssssssssssssssss

Zankou.

SUPREME

March 29, 2016, 08:21:05 AM #97 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:21:34 AM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
The one time someone is actually 3/4ths dead and I feel too bad to kii at it

Marilyn

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002