Brandy suing Chameleon(Breyon Prescott) for 1 Million - Contract is terminated

Started by dntunvme2, March 30, 2016, 10:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dntunvme2

Now everything is making sense, the indie label, the I'm free from her snap chat, No E.P., etc. He better not fight this. Just let her out of the deal.

Harlem

This is why Ghan ain't sign with Epic either, she got her Sonja on and prolly read that contract to a T smh

Buy The Stars✨

OMGGG not Breyon pulling a Dr. Luke... ughhh no wonder Bran was one of the first celebs to join the #freekesha movement

yummy

[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]I hope her lawyers are ready to BATTLE  :ohwow:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: dntunvme2 on March 30, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
Now everything is making sense, the indie label, the I'm free from her snap chat, No E.P., etc. He better not fight this. Just let her out of the deal.

!!!! but i wonder how she was able to release B&P with no issue

Wtv

the article says that Brandy has the right to terminate the recording deal. If thats true... it shouldnt take too much time in court right?

MAY

This is the last thing she needs right now, but hopefully it ends up becoming a blessing in disguise.

Buy The Stars✨

they couldnt find any other pics to use for the article though lol

Vonc2002

U knw wh, this makes alot of sense. I wonder if EPs fall under this. I wonder how she got around this for begging and Pleadin then
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

wow
this explains a lot
no wonder why she empathizes with Ke$ha
I wonder how this will turn out, I hope to God she wins

Young

Wtv

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 30, 2016, 11:19:54 AM
Quote from: dntunvme2 on March 30, 2016, 11:17:03 AM

!!!! but i wonder how she was able to release B&P with no issue

I guess it depends on how restrictive was the deal she signed on first place.

Do contracts use to block artists to release a song by themself? I mean, is the current label the total owner of her voice and future songs?