Brandy suing Chameleon(Breyon Prescott) for 1 Million - Contract is terminated

Started by dntunvme2, March 30, 2016, 10:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

I'm PISSED you guys

This crap almost made me quit stanning

And it was all this phaggit Breyon's fault from jump?!!!

I'm so sorry Brandy
:loose2when:

H.#.G.*.Z

I will say this.   Brandy is a seasoned artist.  There is no WAY On earth Sonja woulda allowed her to get wrapped up in a janky deal! I know brandy wants her mom to be her mom and not mix that with business but SONJA is the business brain behind the force that is brandy

Vonc2002

Why do yall swear sonja can fix evrything :plzstop:
This is a label issue not a management one.  Her management seems fine tbfh :dead:
Like everything is gonna somehow become NSN all over again. Who managed her during Full Moon? Afrodisiac?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Well, if she can't release music through a label all the more reason to the release EP...

ohthatsniko

Sooo Brandy is still signed with Chameleon Records and is still with Breyon? And I hope J. Rob secretly doesn't have anything to do with this mess and tryna be shady as well towards Brandy 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 30, 2016, 12:04:37 PM
I'm PISSED you guys

This crap almost made me quit stanning

And it was all this phaggit Breyon's fault from jump?!!!

I'm so sorry Brandy
:loose2when:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was honestly ready to SHREAD this stan card!!!!!!!! AM SORRY QUEE!!!!! WE DIDNT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 30, 2016, 12:29:45 PM
Well, if she can't release music through a label all the more reason to the release EP...
SSDSDDSDSDSDSDSSDDSSDSDSDDSDSDSDS !!!!!!!

Thats why I said maybe this is why she was going down the EP route..... but that still aint here either...

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

STUNNA GOD

Hell!!!!!!!!!! Just pull a Tuna and "leak" a track or TWO. :uhh:

"O wowz! Wtf happ'???"

Sovereign.

Quote from: sumcatbroad on March 30, 2016, 11:45:28 AM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 30, 2016, 11:34:00 AM
Well eggs on me, sorry Bran for coming for your twists!!
never understood why y'all were taking issue with her when it was clearly business-related, why everything was delayed

!

folk LOVE to comment on what they don't know.

Marilyn

The music industry is poisonous. There are so many ill-willed dynamics in it. I pray she wins.

BranLover

And people were dragging her for no damn reason, I knew Brandy wasn't just sitting around making the same mistakes she may have made in the past. Never did trust that Breyon nigger.