Beggin & Pleadin Performance HQ

Started by Heated🔥, April 05, 2016, 09:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Yar backwards on April 06, 2016, 11:16:25 PM
Im still amazed
!!!!!!!!!!!

she did her damn THING. I'm proud of her, hell even just performing it :dead:

I'm not sure we've ever seen this quick of a turn around for a new single performance

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 06, 2016, 11:18:11 PM
Im still amazed
!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure we've ever seen this quick of a turn around for a new single performance
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Bertha on April 06, 2016, 11:17:54 PM
Jessie LOVES her some Bran :loose2when:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

isthatjessiej Part 1. Miss @4everbrandy you are the REAL deal! You are one of the few un processed, real, natural, gifted, singers left. No gimmicks, no effects no bull shit. Just TALENT, soul, passion, feeling and LIGHT. Light flows from you when you sing. When you blend all of that with a song like THIS!! "Gooood GOD almighty" This performance is a window into what is about to happen for you. You have no limit, you are WONDERFUL! You inspire me beyond understanding. Thank you. ❤️ #beggingandpleading
I don't watch that show at all but something about him makes me respect him so much,  love this boy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 06, 2016, 11:18:11 PM
Im still amazed
!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like this song will be nominated for a Grammy, hope im right
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 06, 2016, 11:20:24 PM

[instagram]
[/instagram]

isthatjessiej Part 1. Miss @4everbrandy you are the REAL deal! You are one of the few un processed, real, natural, gifted, singers left. No gimmicks, no effects no bull shit. Just TALENT, soul, passion, feeling and LIGHT. Light flows from you when you sing. When you blend all of that with a song like THIS!! "Gooood GOD almighty" This performance is a window into what is about to happen for you. You have no limit, you are WONDERFUL! You inspire me beyond understanding. Thank you. ❤️ #beggingandpleading
I don't watch that show at all but something about him makes me respect him so much,  love this boy
gfgffgfffffffffffff
this is Jessie J not Jussie Gay
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 06, 2016, 11:20:24 PM

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Jessie J the singer dmmy

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

yea this song is definitely grammy material

man I'm kinda anxious, I just want things to fall into place for Brandy with this song

is there any ppl on here that still have connects to her team, can we organize a purchase day when the vidya comes out?

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

MelMel

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Def needs to win a Grammy..
This song is still regularly played in my MESS :'(

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on April 06, 2016, 06:33:32 PM
The way Mo choreographed the head turn into the 8 count

Shshdhddhdhdhdhhddhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdd
D
D
D

CANT BREA

CandyCrush