"Beggin and Pleadin" Video. Premiering @ 6am on BET *video added*

Started by Vonc2002, April 15, 2016, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

brocka4life

She looked nice but I can't like I expected a bit more. It was like a 1920s version of WD video. And the one girl with the blond weave seemed out of place/era.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

RatherBe

Vonc2002

brocka4life

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 15, 2016, 07:02:29 AM
I don't see shit but morning inspiration... Ummm

It aired on Centric at about 6:10. I don't see them playing it on BET until after all the pastor shows.

BigDawg

Demm_

Brandy had me watching that prayer cloth mess and she was on centric...

Demm_

Vonc2002

.betterwiseup

Centric just played the video.
Yessssss!! She fucking slayed it!!!!!

Vonc2002