Not all Africans were slaves. Sorry to disappoint ya!

Started by Herb., April 15, 2016, 11:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

LOONA.

I'm about to go get my cakes munched on and y'all still arguing?

:udontlookok:

AIDS!

Young

Oh and look what I made guys

It kinda made me think now that I'm in this thread; what do you think their DNA mess would give?

Herb.

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 07:36:35 AM

When I see Afro of course I know he's black. He has strong features and dark skin.
But his hair texture does allude to the thought that he has ancestry that may be of another race down the line.

Exactly. This is what I think people see when they look at me .

I JUST said yesterday that if I were light skinned people wouldn't ask me questions about my hair and stuff. They'd just be like "oh hes mixed". But since I'm dark with this hair people start accusing me of perms, asking if I have INdian "in my family", etc.

I'm aware that it's kind of like a weird mix up. Negro nose. Dark skin, curly hair.
But I like that about myself.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Herb.

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 07:40:32 AM
Omffff at you having the same hair as the guy you just posted

I'm really gonna dig the fuck into my mess because u kn wh
him.

I'm telling you am MELUNGEON :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

LOONA.

Herb.

April 16, 2016, 07:45:06 AM #68 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:46:00 AM by Herbie
but I mean that's what Melungeons are. tbh

I have the strong African features, the nigger nose, dark skin, with a softer hair texture that alludes to a mixture somewhere and kinda contradicts the other features a bit. it's interesting. And causes conversation. and accusations :plzstop: :plzstop:

AIDS!

I dunno, see my boyfriend is Nigerian and he has curly hair, he doesn't comb it or brush it, it just curls upwards and it's very wavy and  he doesn't have any bloodlines out of Western Africa
He's straight up Yourba

Admin

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 07:42:47 AM

It kinda made me think now that I'm in this thread; what do you think their DNA mess would give?

Why are they blue?!

Herb.

Quote from: GOLD on April 16, 2016, 07:45:15 AM
I dunno, see my boyfriend is Nigerian and he has curly hair, he doesn't comb it or brush it, it just curls upwards and it's very wavy and  he doesn't have any bloodlines out of Western Africa
He's straight up Yourba
well it's possible but most African American men have kinky hair in America. that's just what it is. so when you see curly especially on a dark skinned person, it's something not in the norm. That's not me "bragging". so plz no one take it that way :uhh: these are facts

AIDS!

Quote from: Herbie on April 16, 2016, 07:47:14 AM
Quote from: GOLD on April 16, 2016, 07:45:15 AM
He's straight up Yourba
well it's possible but most African American men have kinky hair in America. that's just what it is. so when you see curly especially on a dark skinned person, it's something not in the norm. That's not me "bragging". so plz no one take it that way :uhh: these are facts
I didn't say you were hun'
:mmyucudnvr:

LOONA.

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 07:42:47 AM

H