I feel alone in this world guys

Started by zeytoven, April 18, 2016, 11:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 19, 2016, 12:09:40 AM
learn to accept yourself...

dont try to be normal, no one is normal... its the fighting to look or act the part that is gonna set you back. you need peace. come to grips with the fact that this is your life and focus on improving it as much as possible to the best of your abilities.

dont allow your happiness to be determined on how many friends you have or your support system.. because youll find yourself in a more fucked up place before even factoring in your illness... people are some of the most unstable creatures..

take it one day at a time and keep pushing
I echo all of this.

zeytoven

Quote from: LiBra on April 19, 2016, 12:00:36 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 18, 2016, 11:54:47 PM
. My life has not gone how I would have hoped because of my mental illness. I'm on medication (antipsychotics)

Saying this is not gonna help your case of someone taking you in as a roommate cause that's big risk you might flip out on someone. However, if all this is true i do hope you get better in health, life never goes how you want it but's up to you how you overcome what obstacles and make your life bteer. Instead of conforming yourself to please people,  try looking into the mirror and  accepting yourself first and then you would feel alot better. TBH everything begins with you  :cheerup:

that wouldn't happen as Im on meds and admit to my illness. I'm facing it head on

zeytoven

Quote from: LiBra on April 19, 2016, 12:03:12 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 18, 2016, 11:57:53 PM
I can work but its dealing with people directly that has been my downfall. People are nasty and wanna mess and I not here for it. I may do it online but its because its behind a screen. I just wish I wasn't so different and didn't need medication. I know people take meds for all types of things but when u say antipsychotics ppl associate you with killer/aggressive. I'm taking Seroquel XR btw.

do you have schizophrenia? based on some of your old posts and stuff you did come across bipolar when you were an Amerie stan she even blocked you..makes sense

Yes I do and I believe I'm bipolar 1. During those times I was in early stages of it and didn't have strong feelings as I do now. I don't hear voices but before the meds I thought everyone was against me. But my family did do things to me though, I just couldn't prove it and they seriously hate gay men. I think most gay men from Mississippi face similar experience.

tigernathan

Gu, negative thoughts perpetuates negative experiences. I know it's easier said then done but try to be more optimistic about life and see what you're experiencing as a lesson on your journey. I would recommend taking a holistic approach about healing your mental health but I don't want you to cut off your medication right away because that can be dangerous. Do what's best for you. If you feel in your heart that this medication is holding you back then maybe you should start meditating and learning how to love yourself again. If you do some research you can find people like you and make connections. I wish you the best.

May I ask how you determined you have schizophrenia? How are you getting medication if you don't have a place to stay? Just curious.

zeytoven

Quote from: sumcatbroad on April 19, 2016, 12:06:10 AM
i mean, you'll find a group of ppl that will accept you and you'll forget about all the other bullshitters from ur past

but thats the thing. I feel stuck here. I felt free and at home in ATLANTA, GA. I was amongst people who just like me and like what I like. Also, its very inspirational to see so many successful black gay men doing things in any and every field possible. I really wanna go back so bad.

zeytoven

dont try to be normal, no one is normal... its the fighting to look or act the part that is gonna set you back. you need peace. come to grips with the fact that this is your life and focus on improving it as much as possible to the best of your abilities.

dont allow your happiness to be determined on how many friends you have or your support system.. because youll find yourself in a more fucked up place before even factoring in your illness... people are some of the most unstable creatures..

very true. I'm actually crying reading this man. Thank you so much because thats my problem. I always question myself and try to make someone else happy.

King82

zeytoven

Quote from: MAKEDA on April 19, 2016, 12:19:31 AM
Gu, negative thoughts perpetuates negative experiences. I know it's easier said then done but try to be more optimistic about life and see what you're experiencing as a lesson on your journey. I would recommend taking a holistic approach about healing your mental health but I don't want you to cut off your medication right away because that can be dangerous. Do what's best for you. If you feel in your heart that this medication is holding you back then maybe you should start meditating and learning how to love yourself again. If you do some research you can find people like you and make connections. I wish you the best.

May I ask how you determined you have schizophrenia? How are you getting medication if you don't have a place to stay? Just curious.

My doctor gave me the diagnoses. I knew I was ok mentally because I kept running from job and situations. I made the discussion to get help when I ended up homeless in Norcross. That situation made me realize I need help. My family did do things to me because of my sexuality. That wasn't me making up stuff nor do I on my jobs. The drug helps me cope and think straight without focusing on what ppl think about me and why I'm not normal like everyone else in public. I see what your saying, antipsychotics can decrease my brain cells and I realize that but mediating doesn't help me. I think I was my happiest when I lost all the weight but I could stop doing enemas which would cause some manic episodes.

zeytoven

Quote from: FAM? on April 19, 2016, 12:08:43 AM
Become your own friend luv. Be strong.

Thanks man. I'm going to try, my kindness has always been my downfall.

zeytoven

Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:10:48 AM
Gorl

This is not a joke or ki sir. This is real life for me. I don't care about thread views. This is serious and my every day struggle. Not faking or nothing. I have a problem and was hoping by making this thread to get advice.

King82

Do you suffer from social anxiety as well? Because that's how you describe it.
Also is your doctor someone you've been seeing for a while and has a full view of your medical history? Or are you a relatively new client of his? I ask because the U.S. health industry is corrupt and hellbent on giving you a diagnosis & prescription so that they can empty out your funds. I would recommend getting a second diagnosis if you haven't already.

Also try some other natural alternatives for what sounds like anxiety while you are on your meds. Positive thinking is a start, but a shift in perspective and doing some positive activities will benefit you greatly. Maybe a change in diet? Picking up a physical activity. Yoga is great and doesn't require a gym membership. Meds are not good for long term use and the longer you take it the more dependent to the drug you become.

Meditating can be as simple as taking 5-10 deep slow breaths. Also rubbing your eyes while closed can help ease your nervous system.

FINE.

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:34:37 AM
Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:10:48 AM
Gorl

This is not a joke or ki sir. This is real life for me. I don't care about thread views. This is serious and my every day struggle. Not faking or nothing. I have a problem and was hoping by making this thread to get advice.

Im sorry but I can't take you serious. You be trolling. This is your 100th thread claiming to be so lonely and sad but then 10 seconds later ur getting into it with someone, wishing death on people, making weird ass comments etc

I think ur strange and u like attention. Go see a therapist.

tigernathan

RatherBe

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:23:44 AM

very true. I'm actually crying reading this man. Thank you so much because thats my problem. I always question myself and try to make someone else happy.

i feel like youre fighting against yourself.. when youre really already up against enough.

take a step back, calm yourself and work WITH yourself not against yourself..

you cant always wait for others to be your light, make your own and push on