All New Chasing Destiny TONIGHT (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 26, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

some are older and I get more of an adult group kinda vibe.

Some seem alternative r&b

Some seem young n fresh.

I feel like Kelly about to put the wrong girls together

Vonc2002

Im sure nobody saw GROUP when danity kane was thrown together.  I remember looking at them like :uhh:
All that vibe and alternative R&B aint nothing but styling,  plea :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Everything seems rushed. And I don't think she has all that good of an ear or vision tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on May 10, 2016, 11:27:30 PM
Everything seems rushed. And I don't think she has all that good of an ear or vision tbh
U really hate her :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

I feel like the  girls on making the bane had synergy like u coulda made plenty groups out the girls there.

These girls I just don't see it beside the four I stated above.

Again I could be absolutely wrong .   But we shall see

Vonc2002

I honestly didn't see ANYTHING when danity kane was thrown together  and i thought dawn was completely random n fckn ugly when i first saw her.  FF to the next season and she was the best bitch in the  group

Buy The Stars✨

May 12, 2016, 12:43:32 PM #113 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:52:09 PM by TEXASbama
im just now watchign episode 4.. and just know hearing crystal sing for the first time.. she isnt that good.. her amazing grace cover was basic at best

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 11:35:12 PM
i thought dawn was completely random n fckn ugly when i first saw her.

somethings change babe... somethings stay the SAME

Young

Quote from: KippCarruthers on May 10, 2016, 11:16:36 PM
I'm not getting group from these girls!!!!  Maybe Alex, Krystal, Skye and Syanne???

Most of them just don't look like they belong together.  I think those four have the potential to look like a group

I think Kristal, Brienna, Mayah, Kylah & Skye will be the group

Young

I like the vocal guy

He says some really dope things

Buy The Stars✨

that white girl who sang background for kelly clarkson kinda slayed.. she needs to be a solo singer or the lead in the group

Young

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 12, 2016, 12:52:38 PM
that white girl who sang background for kelly clarkson kinda slayed.. she needs to be a solo singer or the lead in the group

They're building a group around her

SouravMay

By the end of MTB, the final 12 or seemed really compatible with eachother in any combo
B7