All New Chasing Destiny TONIGHT (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 26, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on May 12, 2016, 01:01:31 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 12, 2016, 12:52:38 PM
that white girl who sang background for kelly clarkson kinda slayed.. she needs to be a solo singer or the lead in the group

They're building a group around her

thats good cause she fucking SLAYS.... im excited to see how they work the group around her..

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 11:27:24 PM
Im sure nobody saw GROUP when danity kane was thrown together.  I remember looking at them like :uhh:
All that vibe and alternative R&B aint nothing but styling,  plea :dead:

!!!!

it was soo weird watching MTB cause they didnt seem to mesh well but when they chose the final girls it all seemed to mesh perfectly ..

diddy def knew what he was doing

Vonc2002

that white girl who sang background for kelly clarkson kinda slayed.. she needs to be a solo singer or the lead in the group

Can u let him watch.  Lord,  i hate when people tell a damn show/movie, mouthy faggot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 01:11:03 PM

Can u let him watch.  Lord,  i hate when people tell a damn show/movie, mouthy faggot
:uhh:

I didn't know he was watching and waiting

n

Young

Vonc2002

Kristal is a lovely girl.  She ain't sounded like nothing the whole time she's been on this show tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Lies
she's holding back but she has still sounded great
definitely one of the top 3 singers

Young

Yeah she's definitely gonna make the group and she needs to find her confidence again.

Cuz vocally she slays. And I bet she's barely had much training :stressed:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on May 12, 2016, 01:29:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 01:11:03 PM

:uhh:

I didn't know he was watching and waiting

n

well i said i was only on  episode 4 lol .. but its whateva

Young

RatherBe

Ashley is the best singer on the show.. She slays them all.. Then Krystal

Buy The Stars✨

i dont like alyx dixons look.. she is trying to be too much like bey... i hope she gets cut

Young