All New Chasing Destiny TONIGHT (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 26, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2016, 09:25:19 PM
Wow Ashly is amazing.  :dead: @ all the new girls being the best.  Just get rid of everybody else and use the new girls
!!!

n

b7

the girl with the bad attitude needs to fucking GO

Palladium

The group should be all the new girls and Khylah.

Sis does have a stank 'tude sometimes but that can be worked on, her voice slays.

RatherBe

Quote from: Palladium on April 28, 2016, 06:25:02 AM

Sis does have a stank 'tude sometimes but that can be worked on, her voice slays.

i disagree... she needs to weed out the bad seeds now...the girls attitude is already deplorable and she doesnt even have anything to her name yet...

this is how you get a Que in Day26 situation or Aubrey in DK
Kylah would prove to be the problem child and ultimately screw up everything for everyone including kelly

send her ass home

Young

Young

Quote from: RekeRig on April 28, 2016, 06:04:49 AM
A little disappointed in Kristal's vocal but it wasn't bad

probably just a little rusty, as she's been through a lot

she seemed to keep it really light
like it was most all head voice

when she can BLOW too; kinda wanted her to go off but yeah i agree with you, it probably has been a while for her

Vonc2002

yea, kristal actually had the weakest voice out of the new girls it would seem
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 28, 2016, 06:48:02 AM
Quote from: Palladium on April 28, 2016, 06:25:02 AM

i disagree... she needs to weed out the bad seeds now...the girls attitude is already deplorable and she doesnt even have anything to her name yet...

this is how you get a Que in Day26 situation or Aubrey in DK
Kylah would prove to be the problem child and ultimately screw up everything for everyone including kelly

send her ass home
!!!!

that shit attitude should have been worked on before she got there. hell, at least fake it until you make it  :uhh: Kelly let the girl
stay and she STILL walked out with her head down and shitty body language. No way

b7

Quote from: Young on April 28, 2016, 06:56:07 AM
Quote from: RekeRig on April 28, 2016, 06:04:49 AM
A little disappointed in Kristal's vocal but it wasn't bad

probably just a little rusty, as she's been through a lot

she seemed to keep it really light
like it was most all head voice

when she can BLOW too; kinda wanted her to go off but yeah i agree with you, it probably has been a while for her
she'll get it together and slay for sure. As she was singing the Coldplay song and got more comfortable, you could hear
the greatness here n there.

she did some runs from the version Neka LB did (the other girl that sang with her in Ushers tour)

https://soundcloud.com/nekalb/fix-you-cover-coldplay

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I love how she's operating this damn show. I love that there's no regimented ass elimination process. She's moving strictly off of gut feeling

RAY7

looks like its a 5 person group
and that light skinned quiet girl is in it

I'm not getting group from these girls!!!!  Maybe Alex, Krystal, Skye and Syanne???

Most of them just don't look like they belong together.  I think those four have the potential to look like a group

Vonc2002

Please, u throw bitches in some similar clothes, do they hair and put on makeup and anybody can dn near be in a group. They have to gel and have that dynamic.  I love that kelly is stressing that

FINE.

Quote from: KippCarruthers on May 10, 2016, 11:16:36 PM
I'm not getting group from these girls!!!!

Most of them just don't look like they belong together.
I agree