Lauryn save the damn exuses

Started by Chameleon, May 07, 2016, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCrush

If there's one thing I hate, I hate waiting. And 2 hours??!? For a show I paid for? No ma'am. Not only is that unprofessional and bad for business, it's RUDE and disrespectful to disregard her fans like that. Their time is just as valuable as hers. Does she not have a manager, an assistant, to keep her organized?

GRAND

BAPHOMET.

May 07, 2016, 05:32:21 PM #17 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:32:30 PM by Baphomet.
No way in hell i'd accept this without throwing my shoe upside her fucking head.

and yeah she's on drugs. I think.

Glenda

I'm seeing her on Tuesday. Hopefully the Internet continues to lash her until then and she would have gotten her act right and will show up on time.

Ugh, I don't have time to stress about this girl. I have 2 final exams next week AND graduation.

Vonc2002

She's been lashed for this time n time again. She ain't gon stop until y'all stop going to her mess and humble her.  I aint buying no fckn tkts to see this hoe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glenda on May 07, 2016, 05:49:26 PM

Ugh, I don't have time to stress about this girl. I have 2 final exams next week AND graduation.

sddddddddddd

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Glenda

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 05:52:10 PM
Quote from: Glenda on May 07, 2016, 05:49:26 PM

sddddddddddd

vvv

FINE.

I'm screaming at him getting her together right then and THERE

GRAND

You're not gonna make it to those exams

She's gonna have you waiting 16 DAYS

Palladium

COD.

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 05:55:14 PM

vdssssssssssssssssss

reminds me of this

FINE.

Quote from: COD. on May 07, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

vdssssssssssssssssss

reminds me of this

jdjdjdd

D
Djdjddd

:stressed:

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 07, 2016, 05:32:21 PM
No way in hell i'd accept this without throwing my shoe upside her fucking head.

and yeah she's on drugs. I think.
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggd

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 07, 2016, 04:15:38 PM
None of her fans attending these concerts should be upset. EXPECT her to be late and be surprised if she does show up on time. Load up a book on ur kindle and wait...

Stewie

Quote from: COD. on May 07, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

vdssssssssssssssssss

reminds me of this

"Fans walked out on her performance in disgust....after she struggled to make it through her songs"

sd,mfnsmdfnmdnfmsd,nfmnfds