Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Wow

So she's late if her energy isn't ready when it needs to be

Deeps

:young:

Vonc2002

Bitch, FCK U!
That just pissed me off.  Hoe, you need to make sure that your energy and vitality are right before 8 o'clock because guess what, you committed yourself to a Time and you need to honor your commitment. if you want to have this laissez-faire ass attitude, you need to invite people over your house when you feel like singing. This girl is a looney fckn toon. I wish I would pay for a two hour show and get a 30 min one because u wasn't "feeling it" that day.  Bitch,  I'll kill u, ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 08, 2016, 06:38:39 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 08, 2016, 05:37:50 PM

Wow

Deeps

lemme copy/paste this mess so i can rehearse it
may come in handy if my boss asks why the fuck i didn't come into work
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
ummmm, my spirit wasn't in it today,  ok?
:nowgorl:

Chameleon

Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 08, 2016, 06:38:39 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 08, 2016, 05:37:50 PM

Wow

Deeps

lemme copy/paste this mess so i can rehearse it
may come in handy if my boss asks why the fuck i didn't come into work
:plzstop:

GLOCK

Both Vonc and Afro have me in tears

BXBXBZBZNSNSNSNSSNNDNSNSNSN

GLOCK

Vonc faggot >>>

We think too much alike..
I was boiling reading that pretentious ass post

And if this bitch says vitality one more time
It Def gives me a peak into her marriage and life in private
I can imagine her husband wanting the fuck and this bitch giving a
":nowgorl: the stars aren't aligned today ... Maybe next year"

Fully explains her only having one album.. Blaming the damn industry..
Bitch go off jump off a damn curb

Glenda

I mean, as an artist, I GUESS I can understand her explanation for being late... but u know what... there are no excuses when it comes to professionalism imo on being on time to your job. You have people who have paid their HARD earned money to see u perform a full show, boo. Sometimes you just have to muster up what little courage, motivation, etc. that you have and show up ON TIME and do your job. I don't always feel like delivering pizzas every time I'm scheduled a shift, but you best believe I find some type of energy to show up on time because these bills ain't f*ckin havin' it tbh.

End of rant. And she better show up on time on Tuesday, or at the very LEAST an HOUR late.

GRAND

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 08, 2016, 08:28:38 PM

":nowgorl: the stars aren't aligned today ... Maybe next year"

XXXCCVVVVVFCCFFCCC

RatherBe

As long as y'all keep buying her mess and praising her, she'll continue you to leave y'all stranded.

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 08, 2016, 09:00:12 AM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on May 08, 2016, 08:55:44 AM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 08, 2016, 08:46:17 AM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on May 08, 2016, 08:42:52 AM
Lol I remember the time she came to Paris yeaaaars ago and i was so excited.

2 hours after, there she come ! Everybody was PISSEd so we booed her and o you know what the bitch told us ?

"I got kids to raise, I won't be sorry to be a mom, if y'all unhappy then feel free to leave"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She's so RUDE !

I know i stayed and I LOVED the concert, like .. i think the best of my entire life ! But damn I promised myself no never attempt a concert of her again.
she is trash
I can't believe she said this to y'all
she is ! lol

I'm sure she was beating the shit out of her daughter just before that why she was LATE lol

But one thing you can't take away from her beside this : SHE'S A PERFORMER ! I was shocked ! I remember I was anxious to see her because it was weeks after the reunion of the FUGEES on BET (i think it was BET) and she sounded a MESS !

But she proved me wrong that night because my wig completely disappeared to another galaxy ! she's a beast !
:omgwatshappening:

Were the songs recognizable?
I sifted through a lot of her concerts a month ago and everything sounds disgusting and like an entirely different song
She could barely get through ex factor
And she kept speeding that mess up

The only time I saw that her voice was still in tact is when she sang "stronger than pride" by sade

Yes they was at that time lol  :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 08, 2016, 06:11:11 PM
Bitch, FCK U!
That just pissed me off.  Hoe, you need to make sure that your energy and vitality are right before 8 o'clock because guess what, you committed yourself to a Time and you need to honor your commitment. if you want to have this laissez-faire ass attitude, you need to invite people over your house when you feel like singing. This girl is a looney fckn toon. I wish I would pay for a two hour show and get a 30 min one because u wasn't "feeling it" that day.  Bitch,  I'll kill u, ok?