wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Samsung paid for the work sales, the concert tickets, and the entire anti album

Genesis

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:24:44 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:20:50 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:09:33 PM
Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.
Ciara is a beast at what she does.. One dimensional or not and has a natural ability while Janet cant do anything without being instructed by a choreographer

Michael was freestyling all over Tranet's wig in scream and he was way older at that point. Please.
you sound foolish. U said Ci would eat up Tran in her prime and that is absolutely FALSE. Wasn't Ci just on BET talking about how she had to practice every night just to get Tran's precision DOWN for that tribute? She got on stage and did not execute.

I barely like tran and I'm all for Ci now but ur kinda doing the most, Hun.
Ciara can fare without a choreographer and Janet cant. Thats not delusion, thats truth.

Ciara is past her prime as a dancer now and i already admitted that.
Janet is the better dancer, hun. End of.
Snatch Jan's choreographer and throw them both on stage. Janet would get destroyed just like Michael did because he was more NATURAL than Janet.

Kaeli.

Quote from: tanninglis on May 07, 2016, 02:28:53 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 02:28:01 PM
Quote from: tanninglis on May 07, 2016, 02:25:17 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 02:22:47 PMCi is only ever on TV when accompanied by the names future of Russell
prove it, dyke, otherwise you're just following the wave of the thread, like the dumb, slow, follow the leader ass DYKE I know you are.

h

Anytime Ci is ever mentioned, it's because of Russell, Future or for her looking cute
so prove that. Don't just type shit, I need receipts, you fckin moron.

Dyke bitch, am I supposed to turn on my tv and see her being mentioned? Newsflash, she won't be.

However, you can google Ciara's name, go to the news portion and see that she is only mentioned when attached to someone or something more interesting than her.

Vonc2002

Kaeli is definitely correct.  U dont hear about no damn ciara unless it's future or russell related :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:30:38 PM
Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.
Ciara is a beast at what she does.. One dimensional or not and has a natural ability while Janet cant do anything without being instructed by a choreographer

Michael was freestyling all over Tranet's wig in scream and he was way older at that point. Please.
you sound foolish. U said Ci would eat up Tran in her prime and that is absolutely FALSE. Wasn't Ci just on BET talking about how she had to practice every night just to get Tran's precision DOWN for that tribute? She got on stage and did not execute.

Ciara can fare without a choreographer and Janet cant. Thats not delusion, thats truth.

Snatch Jan's choreographer and throw them both on stage. Janet would get destroyed just like Michael did because he was more NATURAL than Janet.

You're really giving those back bends alot

MAY

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 02:30:49 PM
Kaeli is definitely correct.  U dont hear about no damn ciara unless it's future or russell related :dead:
Yeah because russell and future were on tour with her, and they were both in the i bet video that went plat :kii:

throwintheTAL

regardless of why she's mentioned, both of you idiot field slaves agree that Queen stays getting mentioned, stays relevant, and stays keepin' you FUMED about it :jackiessales:

King steevy

Yeah i think we All got the point.
Ciara is a flop and there's nothing That we ?an do.
Janet is still dancing Better than her at 50.
Wow, So sad..

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:32:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 02:30:49 PM
Yeah because russell and future were on tour with her, and they were both in the i bet video that went plat :kii:
The tour that was cancelled and the song that only got media attention because it was about future :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Gen and all these "shoulda, woulda, coulda" fairy tales & scenarios.

Hon let's stick to the fuckin facts

Genesis

Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 02:31:50 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:30:38 PM

You're really giving those back bends alot
Michael did the moonwalk. Whats the difference? Like every NATURAL dancer has a SIGNATURE MOVE.

FINE.

LiiVE