wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:31:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 03:29:52 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 03:27:14 PM
I think Ci has more natural ability than Bey, but Bey's charisma is unmatched.
She will execute the hell out of some shit. Sis puts in WORK and you can see it.
!!!!!!!!!
Beyonce seems like a fckn BORE irl but u can't tell on that stage. Ciara also seems to have a pretty meh personality and that's exactly what she brings to the stage imo. Its like even when the performance is good,  she's missing that extra UMPH
But you stan for rihanna and her bedtime stories on stage
When have i ever called rih some dancer tho.  Bitch stop trying to deflect,  ciara aint fckn with none of these hoes. Idgaf if she instinctively matrixed out the womb or not.  SHE AINT FCKN CUTTIN IT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Yeah Ci would drag Jan by her stub nose in a freestyle battle.

Real

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 03:37:03 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:30:47 PM
If janet had a week to prepare maybe she would have a chance, but throw them both on the spot and Janet would lose. I dont see how that is delusional when Janet cant even freestyle. If we are comparing who's a better dancer, why is a freestyle battle out the window? Dancing isnt just about memorizing choreography. Its about natural ability as well and Ciara trumps most.

Post the freestyle receipts then hon. You keep CLINGING to this mess, but not one receipt in sight.

And if it's some ticking krump mess I'm gonna disintegrate

Vonc2002

If janet had a week to prepare maybe she would have a chance, but throw them both on the spot and Janet would lose. I dont see how that is delusional when Janet cant even freestyle. If we are comparing who's a better dancer, why is a freestyle battle out the window? Dancing isnt just about memorizing choreography. Its about natural ability as well and Ciara trumps most.

Post the freestyle receipts then hon. You keep CLINGING to this mess, but not one receipt in sight.
Right post this omarion/chris brown mess u keep talking bout. If that goodies mess was any indication,  she's a SHIT freestyler too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 03:38:03 PM
She will execute the hell out of some shit. Sis puts in WORK and you can see it.
!!!!!!!!!
Beyonce seems like a fckn BORE irl but u can't tell on that stage. Ciara also seems to have a pretty meh personality and that's exactly what she brings to the stage imo. Its like even when the performance is good,  she's missing that extra UMPH
When have i ever called rih some dancer tho.  Bitch stop trying to deflect,  ciara aint fckn with none of these hoes. Idgaf if she instinctively matrixed out the womb or not.  SHE AINT FCKN CUTTIN IT!
Rih cant dance or sing and her tour is flopping so Rih aint cuttin a damn thing

King steevy

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:38:02 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 03:35:22 PM

Yeah you are proving my point.
She's a low-cost street dancer.
She's dancing like she's n the street beggin for money..
that's not dance...
you shoudl be able to be precise, be feminine,  be charismatic..  not always acting lke you want the public to give you some pieces...
she can't dance.
Beyonce, J.Lo, Mya are all Better..
and i'm even citing the queen because we can't compare..
So you dont deny that Ciara can outdance Janet without weeks of preparation? I dont care about that other bullshit you typed :receipts: :receipts:

let's be serious

i am the only one with a receipt here..

and it's digusting and lame.;

Cowgirl

You guys are right. Janet doesn't pussy pop so she can never freestyle.

FINE.

Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 03:39:26 PM

And if it's some ticking krump mess I'm gonna disintegrate
nxndd

D
Dd
D
Smndndd
D

D
D
D
D
D
D

Dmdmdmdmd

Genesis

Quote from: Chokeme on May 07, 2016, 03:39:03 PM
Yeah Ci would drag Jan by her stub nose in a freestyle battle.
OMG! IMPOSSIBLE!

Fuck is wrong with them :kii:

Genesis

Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 03:39:55 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:38:02 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 03:35:22 PM

Yeah you are proving my point.
She's a low-cost street dancer.
She's dancing like she's n the street beggin for money..
that's not dance...
you shoudl be able to be precise, be feminine,  be charismatic..  not always acting lke you want the public to give you some pieces...
she can't dance.
Beyonce, J.Lo, Mya are all Better..
and i'm even citing the queen because we can't compare..
So you dont deny that Ciara can outdance Janet without weeks of preparation? I dont care about that other bullshit you typed :receipts: :receipts:

let's be serious

i am the only one with a receipt here..

and it's digusting and lame.;

Thats not a freestyle faggot

FINE.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:39:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 03:38:03 PM
!!!!!!!!!
Rih cant dance or sing and her tour is flopping so Rih aint cuttin a damn thing
All that said and yet her career is still flourishing. Now are u gonna post these freestyle dances this outta work ass girl allegedly excels in or what :kii:

Genesis

Im not posting a damn thing. Yall followed Ci's career enough to know "all her recycled moves". So you all know damn well she can freestyle. Lets not play dumb.

Whatever clip i post yall gon drag it anyway and not post one of janet doing anything improvised (cause it dont fucking exist) Im not wasting that time.