Azealia LOSES Rinse FM Festival headline slot after Zayn and Skai mess.

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 08:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:21:29 PM
GORL..
you're just mad I straggled the fuck out Beyonce's thieving ass a week ago

and you're bothered by it. Tell that bitch to STOP STEALING if it bothers you so much
lol i see we are deflecting to new topics huh? okay mel..

maybe chris needs to start stealing cuz this stale bullshit that he has put out for the last couple of years is the same fucking song...

oh and tell him to steal some sobriety and decency.. while youre at it..

Gilgamesh.

AIDS!

JRocka

Quote from: AjBeenOn on May 11, 2016, 12:35:45 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 12:16:35 PM
just putting it out there how late some of you can be
and it just proves that you only wanted to argue with me back then because, well..
anytime I have an opinion on here. the gorls want to be fake offended just for the sake of arguing with me

why the change of heart? lol

well you also proved my point that i made in the other thread.. youre so quick to comment and condemn when it comes to someone elses fave but youre no where to be found in THIS thread: http://brandy.4fans.net/index.php?topic=16663.0

:plzstop:

Its quite comical and im on to your shit... you choose to be so outspoken, real and "tell it like it is" when its not your fave

.....but when it is

"Its all just so foolish. social media is the devil...i want social media gone!!"

:kii:

What is deleting social media gonna do? Your fave is still gonna be an angry cracked out talented artist who is making shit music WITH or WITHOUT his twitter login credentials..

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Mel.

Quote from: AjBeenOn on May 11, 2016, 01:26:11 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:21:29 PM
GORL..
you're just mad I straggled the fuck out Beyonce's thieving ass a week ago

and you're bothered by it. Tell that bitch to STOP STEALING if it bothers you so much
lol i see we are deflecting to new topics huh? okay mel..

maybe chris needs to start stealing cuz this stale bullshit that he has put out for the last couple of years is the same fucking song...

oh and tell him to steal some sobriety and decency.. while youre at it..

YOU TELL HIM.

Mel.

GLOCK

Quote from: AjBeenOn on May 11, 2016, 01:08:56 PM
mel.. your common sense is just as deluded as this grey font you use.. you should look into that its not cute...
i mean... being a hypocrite will do that to you.. but i cant help you if thats life you choose..
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: