Azealia LOSES Rinse FM Festival headline slot after Zayn and Skai mess.

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 08:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

!!!!!!!!!! :dead:
Im not an artist who depends on the UK tho,  dumb ass girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

throwintheTAL

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 05:04:49 PM
Azealia knows a lot about the industry and all its puppets. thats why she's losing it in a way Lauryn did/has/is :dead:

Noticing an interesting pattern here

:letsmessfag:
wait :diddraispoot:

b7

b7

Quote from: Glenda on May 11, 2016, 07:00:29 PM
Not saying all critique is good critique, but sometimes some of it can be beneficial to help grow.
!!!! She can't handle that IMO

Simple critiques to help improve, are probably turned into an attack. Sad

b7

Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 11, 2016, 09:40:33 PM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 05:04:49 PM
Azealia knows a lot about the industry and all its puppets. thats why she's losing it in a way Lauryn did/has/is :dead:

Noticing an interesting pattern here

:letsmessfag:
wait :diddraispoot:
its sad to witness

Both women are VERY sharp and still speak truth, but they do it in a way now where everyone is turning on them. Even their supporters, so it makes it hard to defend them. When some of us say Hollywood is demonic, it ain't just because the word is funny or fits the sentence. I truly believe that industry is on some satanic shit, it's all about how you navigate through it and whether or not you're vulnerable/susceptible to some of those evil entities.

Voodoo and whatever else can creep in when you aren't doing what you're supposed to be doing. Somewhere along the way, I personally believe they stopped acknowledging God or whatever else their strong positive, personal beliefs are.

STUNNA GOD

Nyan Cat

Nyan Cat

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 11, 2016, 02:20:09 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on May 11, 2016, 02:17:43 PM
I love that she doesn't GAF even if she's kinda hypocritical.  I doubt she even cares about this gig since she's already built a cult following that will keep coins in her purse no matter what she says.
how, when she just got fired from a very big gig ?  :uhh:
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddw

idk how ppl still like her

shes an idiot!

think 'bout it! pro blck! sayin stuff! preachin!

no hon
shes a fckin soot idiot

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 12, 2016, 08:17:19 AM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 11, 2016, 02:20:09 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on May 11, 2016, 02:17:43 PM
I love that she doesn't GAF even if she's kinda hypocritical.  I doubt she even cares about this gig since she's already built a cult following that will keep coins in her purse no matter what she says.
how, when she just got fired from a very big gig ?  :uhh:
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddw

idk how ppl still like her

shes an idiot!

think 'bout it! pro blck! sayin stuff! preachin!

no hon
shes a fckin soot idiot
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw