Azealia LOSES Rinse FM Festival headline slot after Zayn and Skai mess.

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 08:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

Glenda

Vonc2002

LMAO!
Stupid bitch,  iono how she thought it was smart to be racist online.  I guess cause he ain't black and she ain't white, she thought it all would be ok. AH WELP! Continue to let this hoe go,  i love it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
LMAO!
Stupid bitch,  iono how she thought it was smart to be racist online.  I guess cause he ain't black and she ain't white, she thought it all would be ok. AH WELP! Continue to let this hoe go,  i love it

kjbcdfbcfdc

read her

Zankou.

"Again, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Not apologizing for my words WHATSOEVER, apologizing for the way people feel"

she's trash

GRAND

She's also a liar

"No one should ever feel bad"

Girl you said those things to HURT them. Are you stupid?

Glenda

yummy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 11, 2016, 11:41:26 AM
I hate when people pull that "Apologize if YOU feel that way" mess. It's more condescending than whatever the comment is imo.

!!!

"I'm sorry you took it that way..."

bitch  :uhh:

JRocka

Quote from: GOLD on May 11, 2016, 08:58:07 AM
Smh
She took the right step by deleting her Twitter, she went two steps back with this mess
Touring and festivals are her biggest source of coin, hopefully she learns from this

!!! hopefully

Vonc2002

She can't even be bothered to issue a proper fake apology. Just ENOUGH of this hoe already
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Love how I clocked this girls tea long time AGO
and the gorls on here were so offended and got mad, called me a hater among other things
and look see now...the gorls are seeing exactly what I saw long time ago

ain't it funny how some things work? lol #staywoke
I kinda like being a step ahead of the crowd

AIDS!

Why don't you wear your #staywoke badge when it comes to Piss

MAY

Ugh, this bitch is too talented for this mess.

Like, she was on her fucking way but she messed it up with the foolishness.

I still use, but I need sis to get it together.