Azealia suspended from Twitter.

Started by Sharon., May 12, 2016, 11:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Margeaux. on May 12, 2016, 03:06:13 PM
I'm sorry but y'all don't find this a bit, troubling? I mean AB definitely does too much but to suspend her account over Zayn comments is kinda, extra.

I don't know his nationality but yeah. I'm gonna leave it alone though.
Shes a famous character

You're not supposed to harass or use offensive language on twitter

This rarely happens to normal accounts because, there aren't millions of people watching

Also, shes currently public enemy #1 so I'm sure the reports were overwhelming  :kii:

Vonc2002

She was racist and homophobic to the point where it gained nation wide attention.  If this was a white bitch talking about a nigga,  would u ask that question?  Talking about black people isn't the only time someone is out of line when discussing race.  She offended two communities of people directly and even more indirectly. Put that bitch on ice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 03:11:41 PM
She was racist and homophobic to the point where it gained nation wide attention.  If this was a white bitch talking about a nigga,  would u ask that question?  Talking about black people isn't the only time someone is out of line when discussing race.  She offended two communities of people directly and even more indirectly. Put that bitch on ice

OKAY!

Vonc2002

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 12, 2016, 03:18:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 03:11:41 PM
i see we're back to being >><<

:supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv:
:traciandchelle:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdkkdkdkdkdkd @ her moving the mess to Instagram
Love her

Nyan Cat

Quote from: pCj on May 12, 2016, 12:26:37 PM
sssssssss she better fume on over to BlackPlanet
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on May 12, 2016, 03:26:16 PM
Jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdkkdkdkdkdkd @ her moving the mess to Instagram
Love her
The epitome of bothered. She'll be fuming about this a while i suppose

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 12, 2016, 03:34:14 PM
baph i was just called into HR because of your sig. :udontlookok:
hjjhj
it's not even explicit or NSFW.

He was about to pull out his Cellphone

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

&#9819;MANNY&#9819;

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 12, 2016, 03:39:25 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 12, 2016, 03:34:14 PM
baph i was just called into HR because of your sig. :udontlookok:
hjjhj
it's not even explicit or NSFW.

He was about to pull out his Cellphone

:omgwatshappening:

mnkjbh what studio is this from i forgot  :dead:

not ashy-backed  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Nyan Cat

Quote from: MelMel on May 12, 2016, 03:38:52 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffb

these innacent pics of tha lil gorl