Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

King82

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 12:52:37 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:33:42 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 27, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
To be honest, the entire The Real panel needs a revamp, the concept of the show needs to be revamped, the topics discussed needs to be revamped, fuck it...just cancel the show.
U guys sound like idiots. The show is doing well, hence it being picked up for two more seasons already :dead:
Y'all kill me with this i don't like it so it must be doing terrible mentality. Just don't watch it.  That's what people usually do when they don't like a show :dead:
you stay tryna give a SERMON on black people, meanwhile you the most ghetto ass FIELD nigger on this bitch :plzstop:

:dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: Nine on May 27, 2016, 11:07:29 PM
What about Like Dat from Flavor of Love
c

cc

c
c
c

cccccc;
c;c
;
c
;c
vvc
c

c
c;c
;
c;
cc
c
c

King82

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2016, 12:54:55 AM
Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 12:52:37 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:33:42 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 27, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
To be honest, the entire The Real panel needs a revamp, the concept of the show needs to be revamped, the topics discussed needs to be revamped, fuck it...just cancel the show.
U guys sound like idiots. The show is doing well, hence it being picked up for two more seasons already :dead:
Y'all kill me with this i don't like it so it must be doing terrible mentality. Just don't watch it.  That's what people usually do when they don't like a show :dead:
you stay tryna give a SERMON on black people, meanwhile you the most ghetto ass FIELD nigger on this bitch :plzstop:
Except im a college graduate that's gainfully employeed.

At Walmart.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

I think someone posted INOJ obituary on the last page

Vonc2002

Nine

could swore it was the obituary for Adele's arteries

Portly self

LOONA.

Vonc2002