Mya: R&B Radio has Gotten Replaced by Trap

Started by 1stsecuritybank, June 03, 2016, 04:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

June 06, 2016, 04:10:32 PM #600 Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:11:18 PM by Genesis
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 04:08:28 PM
That wasn't no damn ciara tribute :kii:
How are u tributing someone u don't even bother to mention :plzstop:
Delusional has reached new fckn heights
Song sounds like, dance moves are very similar too
Tributes are blatant and dilberate, u dont have to play a game of fckn clue. A tribute was that sad shit ciara did at the BET awards. The ICON show mtv put on for janet. This is a delusional fckn fan looking to give their flop of a fav some recognition. It aint a tribute, sorry :kii:
Why does she have to mention Ciara on a fictionial tv show? What sense does that make? The outfit, dance moves, and song are all Ciara spot on. Even the episode before that one Tiana was paying homage to Bey.

Again, wheres the same for mya? Or is there NONE because nobody remembers her DRY ASS routines

Vonc2002

Quote from: LiiVE on June 06, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

who really remembers any of myas videos? :omgwatshappening:
Case of the ex and woah are iconic tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 04:11:13 PM

Not outside of bsource.

Case of the ex was a tranet rip off and love is like woah choreography was dry and the song flopped anyways

Quit tryna make her happen lol

Vonc2002

Fiction INDEED :kii:
Aint nobody tributing that girl LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 04:12:28 PM

Not outside of bsource.

Case of the ex was a tranet rip off and love is like woah choreography was dry and the song flopped anyways

Wo did not flop
it's a top 20 hit

Vonc2002

Ciara doesn't have an iconic video or performance which is why her career ended at album #2 :kii:

RAY7

Ok can everyone say that Ciara is "more remembered"
than Mya so her fans can hush
this thread isn't even about her

Lazarus

Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 04:12:28 PM

Not outside of bsource.

v

Neither song was a flopped. And she co-choreographed both. As a matter of fact she freestlyed the bridge scene in Case of the Ex on the spot.

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 03:55:33 PM
Im CRYING :kii:
TRIBUTE
Was ciara mentioned? Was there some appearance by her and this girl claiming to be inspired by her? Did she dance to a ciara song?
Apparently a tribute is a ciara fan claiming the dance moves are similar to ciara's, so they MUST be an homage :kii:

That's why I didn't even ask  :dead: I knew she was gon post some bullshit

"Just like Ci!"

gor

Vonc2002

Mya also sings better and makes better music btw

BAPHOMET.

:omgwatshappening: yall  really think people remember Mya? Let alone will remember her mess more than Ci's ?

Lazarus

Quote from: Baphomet. on June 06, 2016, 04:16:21 PM
:omgwatshappening: yall  really think people remember Mya? Let alone will remember her mess more than Ci's ?

That just it people do remember Mya.

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 04:14:35 PM
Ciara doesn't have an iconic video or performance which is why her career ended at album #2 :kii:
Ride and promise is more memorable than anything mya did and i can bet that bitch

And myas career ended as well and she flopped when albums were actually selling.

Goodies alone outsold most of myas career. So whats your point again?

Genesis

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 06, 2016, 04:15:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 03:55:33 PM
Im CRYING :kii:
TRIBUTE
Was ciara mentioned? Was there some appearance by her and this girl claiming to be inspired by her? Did she dance to a ciara song?
Apparently a tribute is a ciara fan claiming the dance moves are similar to ciara's, so they MUST be an homage :kii:

That's why I didn't even ask  :dead: I knew she was gon post some bullshit

"Just like Ci!"

gor
Right because that image and moves are nothing like Ciara

Only bullshit is you bitches being in denial just to be funny

merkaba