Mya: R&B Radio has Gotten Replaced by Trap

Started by 1stsecuritybank, June 03, 2016, 04:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: Baphomet. on June 06, 2016, 04:16:21 PM
:omgwatshappening: yall  really think people remember Mya? Let alone will remember her mess more than Ci's ?
They dont even believe that. They hate Ciara so they"ll say anything that doesnt make sense

Genesis

Its so sad and very disturbing how your hate for someone blinds facts lol

Vonc2002

Im not a mya stan so insulting mya doesnt work on me. I don't have a horse in this race :kii:
Im speaking as a casual fan of both. Mya had better music, the better voice, and was the better dancer, with atleast 1 memorable performance. Ciara's only memorable mess is her away in a manager vocal and that shit show at Janet tribute
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: Zinc on June 06, 2016, 04:18:01 PM
:omgwatshappening: yall  really think people remember Mya? Let alone will remember her mess more than Ci's ?

That just it people do remember Mya.

Not myas dancing lol

Zankou.

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 04:22:00 PM
Im not a mya stan so insulting mya doesnt work on me. I don't have a horse in this race :kii:
Im speaking as a casual fan of both. Mya had better music, the better voice, and was the better dancer, with atleast 1 memorable performance. Ciara's only memorable mess is her away in a manager vocal and that shit show at Janet tribute
Shut up you stan for rihanna you automatically hate Ciara  :plzstop: and you made that known several times

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 04:19:42 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 06, 2016, 04:15:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 03:55:33 PM
Im CRYING :kii:
TRIBUTE
Was ciara mentioned? Was there some appearance by her and this girl claiming to be inspired by her? Did she dance to a ciara song?
Apparently a tribute is a ciara fan claiming the dance moves are similar to ciara's, so they MUST be an homage :kii:

That's why I didn't even ask  :dead: I knew she was gon post some bullshit

"Just like Ci!"

gor
Right because that image and moves are nothing like Ciara

Only bullshit is you bitches being in denial just to be funny
The fact that u can't definitely say its a ciara tribute is whats hilarious. U sound delusional.  Stop going around claiming shit that isn't so. If they didn't attach ciara's  name to that iono why u think u can :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 04:22:31 PM
Quote from: Zinc on June 06, 2016, 04:18:01 PM

That just it people do remember Mya.

Not myas dancing lol

To me it doesn't matter. Singing. Dancing. It's all the same. My argument is that she is remember but not often brought up into the convo

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 04:23:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 04:22:00 PM
Shut up you stan for rihanna you automatically hate Ciara  :plzstop: and you made that known several times
When was that?  In the thread that i said i have purchased damn near every ciara cd? Just becausr im not giving this hoe props she doesn't deserve doesnt mean i hate her. She is ok, definitely not what ur trying to make her tho.  Ciara isn't iconic and wont be remembered but she can make a nice song and video every now and again

Lazarus

This hoe remember Mya and where she from.  :dead:

FAMÈ

:plzstop:

Real

This boy is a damn loon :dead:
freestyle! tribute! spoof! dance battle!

Genesis

Quote from: Don Draper on June 06, 2016, 04:54:56 PM
This boy is a damn loon :dead:
freestyle! tribute! spoof! dance battle!
How is freestyle battle between dancers looney?

Get off my tits you dumb ass bitch. I dont even know who you are fag man.

Genesis

You fag men are so worried about my opinion and always end up sounding dumb as shit.

"Freestyle battle! Unheard of! Never done before!"

Just because you hoes spend 99.9% of time on this board arguing about tamar braxton doesnt mean common sense and day by day activity doesnt exist in the REAL world.

Get off my tits and get a fucking clue.