Mya: R&B Radio has Gotten Replaced by Trap

Started by 1stsecuritybank, June 03, 2016, 04:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

is that why her tour is cancelled and she's out of a deal? no one wants to see her mess :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
is 30 OLD now? Gosh, Jans was STILL killing in her 30s, poor ci :kii:
Ci also had a baby, something tranet doesnt have.

And mya doesnt even dance as good now as she did years ago either. Dont see your point

Lazarus

Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 06:20:43 PM
Mya tapdancing is stale. And the world agrees

Ciaras matrix and crunk moves are way more remembered than myas stale ass blues brothers shit :kii:

Come again. Her tap dancing far from stale.

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 06:21:51 PM
is that why her tour is cancelled and she's out of a deal? no one wants to see her mess :kii:
Ci's second leg was cancelled, her first tour did well and at least she had a tour

Mya is working at magic city. You arent helping mya lol :kii:

Vonc2002

ciara got right back to her basketball build after that baby, no excuse. and her dancing hasnt been great in years tbh. she's one dimensional. crumping and matrixing is too cute in the streets of Atlanta but DASSIT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Mya can dance but her training is a gift and a curse.

She has skill but NO personality or distinct style, she's bland and all classroom.

BAPHOMET.

:dead: this is comical from both sides for different reasons.

Lazarus

June 06, 2016, 06:26:31 PM #652 Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:27:21 PM by Zinc
Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 06:17:32 PM
And for the record, mya was still in her prime during the janet tribute

Ciara had a baby, in her 30's and her dancing abilities had declined ALOT since she debuted.

What was Tinashe's ? Her and Mya was the same age.

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 06, 2016, 06:23:59 PM
ciara got right back to her basketball build after that baby, no excuse. and her dancing hasnt been great in years tbh. she's one dimensional. crumping and matrixing is too cute in the streets of Atlanta but DASSIT!
Promise, dlwml, work, love sex magic all have different styles of dancing. Stop being biased lol

Genesis

Quote from: Zinc on June 06, 2016, 06:26:31 PM
Quote from: Genesis on June 06, 2016, 06:17:32 PM
And for the record, mya was still in her prime during the janet tribute

Ciara had a baby, in her 30's and her dancing abilities had declined ALOT since she debuted.

What was Tinashe's ? Her and Mya was the same age.
Tinashe sucks, lol.

But comparing mya and ciara makes no damn sense, mya was younger and baby-less.

Marilyn

JRocka

watching that video....i get what she's saying! i love her music and she's a very creative gal! can't wait to hear what she has in store later down the year