faggs bickering in here

Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 06:05:04 AM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 14, 2016, 06:00:53 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 05:56:16 AM
Why is she so damn defensive. We all came at her gently baked trying to empathize and evaluate her stance and sis just responded with aggression. Nnn
:dead: :dead: :dead:

She's like "agree with me or fuck you fag!"
It has me crine
a mess

b7

Quote from: Chokeme on June 14, 2016, 06:11:08 AM
I do agree we need to wake the fuck up tho.

We live in this bubble were we think we're safe and untouchable and turn up our nose when we see terrorist attacks happen in other countries.

When those Paris attacks happened we gave  oh could never happen to us, could never imagine

Well gorls it just did

And it only took 1 man  :ohwow:
!!!

even though i think there was definitely more than one shooter, according to multiple witnesses

merkaba

v

Being an "insider" for Brandy is more of your thing cause :uhh: yea moving on. I'm ignoring your posts in here from now on. You're deadass just trolling in here at this point.

b7

merkaba

We live in this bubble were we think we're safe and untouchable and turn up our nose when we see terrorist attacks happen in other countries.

When those Paris attacks happened we gave  oh could never happen to us, could never imagine

Well gorls it just did

I wouldn't compare this to the Paris attacks but you're right, Americans are naive and really think shit that happens in the Middle East would never happen here :plzstop:

merkaba

n

Fag, you go to sleep lolz

b7

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 06:15:36 AM

Well gorls it just did

Don't know about anyone else
but being from NYC....I definitely don't feel untouchable.

Every time I ride in subway cars I feel vulnerable.....
take a trip to Manhattan ....
when I lived in Downtown Brooklyn it was right over the water from Manhattan
and anytime I heard a loud noise I was looking out my window to see if a plane hit one of those got damn buildings.

it's not a game. :plzstop: But we've been trained to be on our toes and highly alert since 9-11.
!!!!!

now thats a blessing because most people are STILL walking around as if they're untouchable. Its mind boggling really. Im certainly not waiting until i lose a close friend or immediate family member of mine before i believe and stay completely aware of my surroundings. Some things you obviously can't control or avoid, but I'll do my damn best i know that. ch

Opposites Attract.

I keep saying this and I truly believe this, we're all born to die. I know people want to live and do all they can but we were not meant to live forever. We're here for a purpose and once that purpose is complete we die.

You can't live your life in fear of dying.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Aalonso.

I get what everyone's saying and I get what Iman is saying also. The numbers matter historically. "The worst" is measured by the number of lives. The drama surrounding can also play a part in setting the scene and settling in peoples memory as "the worst." To create more drama, sell more stories, put more faces out there and again literally set the scene, there have been incidences of what people call crisis actors. Google Sandy Hook Hoax. I dont think Iman is downplaying the value of life but just trying to make conversation about inside jobs and lies. So yes 50 sum lives were lost as a fact but the reasons why arent always factual.

SouravMay

Iman sis where can I review my reading again

:stressed:

Time has passed and u can check whether you were on point
B7

merkaba

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 14, 2016, 06:30:30 AM
I get what everyone's saying and I get what Iman is saying also. The numbers matter historically. "The worst" is measured by the number of lives. The drama surrounding can also play a part in setting the scene and settling in peoples memory as "the worst." To create more drama, sell more stories, put more faces out there and again literally set the scene, there have been incidences of what people call crisis actors. Google Sandy Hook Hoax. I dont think Iman is downplaying the value of life but just trying to make conversation about inside jobs and lies. So yes 50 sum lives were lost as a fact but the reasons why arent always factual.

Thank you bby :stressed:

merkaba

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 06:32:33 AM
Iman sis where can I review my reading again

:stressed:

Time has passed and u can check whether you were on point

http://brandy.4fans.net/index.php?topic=17030.15

Young

Zankou.