Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: BOND on June 19, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
She's becoming annoying and corny
Someone needs to tell her to slap her, tell her to stfu, get off social media , tweak the tour and prepare that album :uhh:
Sometimes the best confidence is quite confidence.
Big mouth bitch
I am screaming

But I agree

Monika

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 05:32:42 PM
Quote from: Mo on June 19, 2016, 05:31:26 PM
Look at the damn guest list people! All these lurkers are reading this stuff!  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
Mo, i heard ur the reason people arent joining.  What say u?
What?  :dead:
Yahudah

King82

Quote from: Margeaux. on June 19, 2016, 05:39:56 PM
Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 05:27:02 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on June 19, 2016, 05:24:41 PM
n

Lil Bra is seemingly always inserting himself in mess then wanna give a kumbahya tea. Faggot move.

what kumbaya tea am I looking for?

I said what I said and did it directly.

If you have an issue with what I say, that's on you.

I'm all for understanding and reaching a resolution. But a lot of these fags just want mess.

crine :everythingok:

sorry hun.

AIDS!

Yh I said it
She's a big mouth bitch
Stop typing and update that late ass doo wop choreography
She starting to unravel and I don't like it

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Monika

Someone needs to slap her, tell her to stfu, get off social media , tweak the tour and prepare that album :uhh:
Big mouth bitch

Wow...
Yahudah

Chameleon

June 19, 2016, 05:44:12 PM #382 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:46:04 PM by Mystique
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 19, 2016, 04:28:14 PM
But yea... some of the gorls are broken records.

where's the album? Where's the EP? Album? EP? Huh?

Then the news leaked about that cunt at her label holding her up and ppl were still disgruntled. I just feel like certain members are too comfortable with their critiques. It would be different if this weren't a public board that Bran didn't visit. But because she does, I would think the starz would be constructive with their angers, no matter how frustrated we get. But lately it's been a free for all, from the Chicago shade, to the Zoe Ever shade, and reverting back to Chicago shade. It's like the gorls are based in bullshit and stuck on stupid. Cut Bran some fckin slack

That's the thing. I consider myself a fan and I support her which ever outlet she chooses to display her artistry. I've seen people state ill never watch Zoe! Never watch the game  some even going as far as saying it needs to be canceled
Is that how you really feel? Because you don't like something it should be canceled and these check should be taken out of someone you claim to support and is your fave?  you don't have to like something and that's understood but when you put it like that it's fucking disrespectful and rude and could easily be reworded but they do it for the kii  or bsource factor! Had she seen that how do you think she'd feel? And some people really have the fucking nerve

King82

And Vonc' will be licking his wounds with his little sideline comments and has proved that he is indeed utter horse shit. So I'm happy.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 05:42:24 PM
Is Jayden ok :omgwatshappening:
sssss

What in the entire FCK did you DO I here?!!!
:gorlonfire:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 05:44:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 05:42:24 PM
Is Jayden ok :omgwatshappening:
sssss

What in the entire FCK did you DO I here?!!!
:gorlonfire:
sddddddddddddd
Im at a fckn loss for words :damselindistress:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Someone needs to slap her, tell her to stfu, get off social media , tweak the tour and prepare that album :uhh:
Big mouth bitch

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

I'm sorry but "big mouth bitch" is sending me

Jayden is fckin OVER IT!

At any rate maybe she should let someone else take over her ig. I can't imagine having people tug on me all day and not say anything

LiiVE

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 04:35:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 04:32:38 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 04:30:57 PM
Not to be snobby it stand off-ish, but bent, vonc you are Bsource classics, why are you entertaining them?
I agree with u malc. Im too good for this boy :sup:

Nnn These non-factors have to pay their dues before they get full owt multi-dozen discussions with some of BSource's finest. They ain't worthy yet tbtfh...

:sup:
:uhh:

KING BENTLEY.

I'm just imagining Tarig blacking out, screaming, and swinging for FILTH!

H.#.G.*.Z