Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

I think is going overboard with Jeffrey's character. Like he was so damn mean toward that cop. How bout you give your mammy that same attitude.

BigDawg

BranLover

Quote from: Tanya Turner on July 13, 2016, 08:59:50 AM
The writing during the last episode was disgusting.

"Don't go over to that house."

"Get in your truck".

"Get in your truck".

"Get in your truck".

:uhh:

ffggvbbggfffff

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on July 13, 2016, 07:53:59 AM
I think is going overboard with Jeffrey's character. Like he was so damn mean toward that cop. How bout you give your mammy that same attitude.
Well their first encounter was him holding him at gunpoint and abusing his power by trying to make him suck his dick in the back of a cop car. Not feeling sorry for the self hating, homophobic cop :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tanya Turner on July 13, 2016, 08:59:50 AM
The writing during the last episode was disgusting.

"Get in your truck".

"Get in your truck".

"Get in your truck".

:uhh:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 13, 2016, 01:43:21 PM
Quote from: TAE! on July 13, 2016, 07:53:59 AM
Well their first encounter was him holding him at gunpoint and abusing his power by trying to make him suck his dick in the back of a cop car. Not feeling sorry for the self hating, homophobic cop :dead:

yeah...i find it sexy tbh  :justabit:

and next week hopefully jef kills queen V

Treasure

Vonc2002

Im ready.......but i dont watch until it's already aired so i can FF thru commercials  and shit