Omg Brandy lol (Sheds light on Keisha and Shay)

Started by DrewBabyLove, June 24, 2016, 11:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Y'all love to jump down her throat... I can't...

:rudone:

Rxxf

Removing people from your life is sometimes needed, most def.
You don't need toxic energy around you.
I prefer to do it silently, slowly removing myself, to the point where you wouldn't even realize it.
But to each their own.

Hopefully she channels everything in the music.
BRANDY

RAY7

Quote from: KingDrewLove on June 24, 2016, 11:55:17 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on June 24, 2016, 11:52:03 PM
Bran really seems to be pushing everyone around her away
Im worried

:uhh:

What is wrong with y'all??

One, how is two people "everyone"?

Two, why is it s negative thing that she removed toxic people from her life?

Y'all want her to stay friends with someone who she says wants her life and the other is mean spirited and dominating?

Help me understand...
2? I mean maybe Im doing too much but
where is Niecy Nash? Kelly, Serena etc
let me stop

Vonc2002

Boy, how old r u? This shit aint cool.  Ive been the first one to call people out but this shit is getting sillier and sillier. U have a daughter to be an example for.  This childish mess.......and while out of the country on a damn tour :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Also, I could see how it would be difficult to be a friend of someone so accomplished, if you AREN'T secured with your own self-worth.
BRANDY

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2016, 11:57:51 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on June 24, 2016, 11:55:17 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on June 24, 2016, 11:52:03 PM
Bran really seems to be pushing everyone around her away
Im worried

:uhh:

What is wrong with y'all??

One, how is two people "everyone"?

Two, why is it s negative thing that she removed toxic people from her life?

Y'all want her to stay friends with someone who she says wants her life and the other is mean spirited and dominating?

Help me understand...
Brandy is damn near 40. She's not some 21 yr old girl and she is not from the social media generation. Im not applauding this petty shit. I just don't understand why people post shit like this. Like who is it for?  Us? The people ur talking about? Whoever it's for, it's silly af

Exactly. She's 37! A grown as woman who is not looking for your applaus when it comes to sharing her personal life. Whether you think it's silly or not is irrelevant. She said what she said, and for what ever reason SHE WANTED to say it.

You CAN NOT tell someone who to be and how to be. And you can't jump down throw stones at them when they step outside of the frame you want to see them in! That's it.

RAY7

tbh I think we should let Jayden cuss this girl out again
where are the "new songS" from her album at?

Heated🔥

So I'm guessing Keisha n bran fell out first then shay befriended Keisha to hurt bran? :uhh:

Vonc2002

She can say what she wants and because she put it out there for the world to see, im gonna comment on it.  It's fckn  petty and beyond silly at this point.  She too damn old for this type of mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

I do wish she would stop doing this though.
It just doesn't feel right.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on June 25, 2016, 12:02:48 AM
tbh I think we should let Jayden cuss this girl out again
where are the "new songS" from her album at?
Ok, cause im kinda fuming at her.  Girl,  wtf :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Rxxf

What a difference a year can make.
Last year I was living for Bran on Broadway...
and Now I'm just waiting for the day that she settles down with the snapchat stuff.
:dead:
BRANDY