Omg Brandy lol (Sheds light on Keisha and Shay)

Started by DrewBabyLove, June 24, 2016, 11:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

June 24, 2016, 11:41:38 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:45:12 PM by KingDrewLove
She's on snapchat  :uhh:

She said Keisha has been trying to be Brandy all her life. And says "Never be friends with a bitch who wants your life".

Says Shay needed people to be weaker than her because she likes to dominate everything....

:ohwow:

To make sure we knew exactly who she was talking about, she put there names. "Kei" and "Shay".

She's not here for subliminal shade.

:letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Yar backwards on June 24, 2016, 11:43:14 PM
this title
I almost had a heartattack

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :ohwow:

Oh my I'm sorry! Let me change that. I just noticed

Young

Why was mine locked

Mine was positive

You kn wh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on June 24, 2016, 11:45:07 PM
Why was mine locked

Mine was positive

You kn wh
I was wondering the same and there's another thread on here talkin about the same thing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

Heated🔥

How are u sure which friend she dropped for which of the reasons?

Seneca

I JUST made a thread about this dghgfd what kinda great minds??

RAY7

June 24, 2016, 11:48:43 PM #11 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:48:58 PM by Yar backwards

GLOCK

DrewBabyLove

I'm glad she addressed it simply because some of y'all love to say shit about Brandy not being able to keep friends... Maybe she's just not like you and don't keep toxic relationships in her life. Some of y'all good friends with Folk that ain't such good friends to you.

:lipton:

Cowboy Nine

This is very tacky

Bran focus on your tour girl