Omg Brandy lol (Sheds light on Keisha and Shay)

Started by DrewBabyLove, June 24, 2016, 11:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Love Ghan...

I don't wanna assume and judge to much.
But if she felt the need to remove people from her life then I respect and trust that

Vonc2002

I've been in her corner this whole time with all this social media shit but this is getting more and more petty. Girl, we want some fckn music.  Post about that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And then creating a thread like YAY!
Boy.............
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ralfael on June 25, 2016, 12:04:16 AM
I do wish she would stop doing this though.
It just doesn't feel right.
!!

Hopefully she finds a balance with this "real! clapback! new me!" persona, cause it's late at this point.

Sovereign.

Bran,  sis,  if you don't quit. :dead:

Goddamn!  It ain't cute.  You're above the mess. 

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2016, 12:00:34 AM
Boy, how old r u? This shit aint cool.  Ive been the first one to call people out but this shit is getting sillier and sillier. U have a daughter to be an example for.  This childish mess.......and while out of the country on a damn tour :dead:

I'm 24 love. Im not saying it's cool, im not praising her for doing it, but I won't chastise her either. She can do whatever she please. Who are we to judge?

When I look get to know people, I don't see things as negatives or flaws. I see them as differences. I take people as they are. And if I want your spirit in my life, cool. If not, cool. Point is, who are you to shame someone, especially someone y'all have no personal relationship with outside of their celebrity persona. How can y'all shame her just because you wouldn't do it. Everyone is not you. I wouldn't do what she did but that's because I move in a bit more silence when I deal with my hurt. But that doesn't mean anyone who is more vocal about it, or "petty" as y'all want to say is wrong and should be shamed for it.

Vonc2002

It's petty and beyond late at this point,  PERIOD!

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2016, 12:07:28 AM
And then creating a thread like YAY!
Boy.............

I created a thread like kii kii. That's what it is. A fucking kii. Not a celebration, and not a "shame or her" thread. It made me chuckle.

:cheerup:

Vonc2002

RAY7

its time for her to start dating again
maybe this is sexual frustration

Scott.

June 25, 2016, 12:16:00 AM #57 Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:16:24 AM by Scott.
For me, this isn't even about Brandy. I just never agree with putting friendship stuff on social media. If I have a problem with any of my friends, I will call you, text you or show up on your doorstep.

But that's just how Scott does it.

jtwoeleven

I do wish she'd handle these things privately. Stirring the pot ignites curiosity, and can derail focus from what she's doing.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2016, 12:13:10 AM
It aint fckn funny, sad tbh.

Oh, Well I wanted you guys to kii with me...

I feel like you guys scrutinize and judge her way too much. Especially since y'all don't know the woman but that's just my opinion. Either way it's all love.

:cheerup: