Let's All Join! - Boycott Big Chain Stores, July 10 - 16 #TheBlackDollar

Started by 4 fucking k, July 10, 2016, 01:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Aside from the local deli, I don't know of any minority owned grocery stores in my neighborhood :diddraispoot:

Is there a list of businesses we're allowed to frequent or something?

Treasure

Quote from: Jay. on July 10, 2016, 08:43:24 PM
Quote from: King on July 10, 2016, 07:40:49 PM
Quote from: Jay. on July 10, 2016, 05:50:30 PM
I'm not participating in this. There are better ways to make change or to make our voices heard without hurting others. Do y'all understand that some black people work in a number of these places including my youngest niece who is a recent high school graduate. She works at Wal-Mart and is working hard towards saving up to her own car as well as putting cash aside to pay for some of her own college expenses when she starts next month. Dumb tactics like this can actually hurt our youth who are at least trying to do something with their lives and stay out of the streets. The problem is Law Enforcement in general, the police academy DO NOT and I mean DO NOT teach their recruits how to be sensitive in predominant racial areas nor do they screen some of these fuckers to see if they have a racial bias or if they've been bullied as a teenager and have an ax to grind for revenge. Training is key as well as community building. Some of these police commissioners needs to get the fuck off of their asses and help their officers learn how to build trust and start community based programs such as outreach and also need to get some of these fucked up officers out of the force. Hold them accountable and we need to start holding our elected officials responsible as well. We're paying their salary as tax paying citizens. Boycotting will only hurt innocent people who didn't do shit to anyone. Think about it. We have the power to be the change in this country. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s, we can do it. All we have to do is use strategic planning and work towards making a change for our future and for the younger generation. We have to set an example for them.

i stopped at the first line

shut the fuck up jay
No you shut the fuck up and read the rest. Fucking asshole. Be a part of the solution not the problem. Boycotting stores isn't going to do anything but cause more problems.
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffwgr

Treasure

Treasure

see wat i do wit my hair is wet it
put leave in conditioner

& let it hair dry
tht way it naturally has a bit of a shiny/wet look to it
i have good hair too (not tht any hair is bad or good but my hair is kinda silky & not nappy!)
so its easier for me to achieve

Azerbaijan

This is fucking stupid & shortsighted, but it's posted by iMan so surprise, sur-fucking-prise.

Having the ability & choice to "boycott" stores or where you spend your coin out of angst is a privilege in itself.  :plzstop:

Treasure

Treasure

Quote from: indigenous. on July 10, 2016, 08:53:05 PM
Jjjjjjnnnnn

bhfnhg

i luv it wen ppl r jealous of me
fumes on

Monika

Quote from: StaciaLoveBrandy2003 on July 10, 2016, 08:21:30 PM
Quote from: Mo on July 10, 2016, 07:42:00 PM
If you own a house, plant you a food garden. You can grow all kinds of food.

Girl, shut up.

You shut the hell up! Who the hell are you anyways? I don't know your ass. Be gone from me! I ain't said shit to you!  :uhh:
Yahudah

4 fucking k

Quote from: Rita Raphael St. Germain on July 10, 2016, 08:59:31 PM
This is fucking stupid & shortsighted, but it's posted by iMan so surprise, sur-fucking-prise.

Having the ability & choice to "boycott" stores or where you spend your coin out of angst is a privilege in itself.  :plzstop:

Dumb weird faggot, jump off a cliff. Stop hiding behind fake accounts.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.