Glenda

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sinpool

Quote from: r u ok on July 19, 2016, 12:55:29 PM
Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on July 19, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
wuhbjeeeeeee

Black people are really scared of the word "dark"

Call a bitch "dark" and they ready to fight you and debate with the color gradient to justify why they're honey suckle brown instead of dark.
!!!!

Sometimes I do understand because of the negativity associated with the word in the black community. People want to distance themselves from the word any way that they can.

Mocha! With THREE milks, not two. :watchit:

It's late tbh. I'm dark skindededed. Period. No need to wrap it up with a cute fancy flavor or anything.

kjddddd

Not gonna lie I used to be that way.

I never got dragged for my complexion but the really dark girls were always the punch line of the joke because they were so dark. People arguing over who was darker and shit.

I was shook and tried to hide from the sun so I wouldn't get too dark and end up on the receiving end.  :plzstop:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on July 19, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
wuhbjeeeeeee

Black people are really scared of the word "dark"

Call a bitch "dark" and they ready to fight you and debate with the color gradient to justify why they're honey suckle brown instead of dark.

This is so true :plzstop: It's always "caramel brown!" chocolate!"  :plzstop: I don't get it. Like sis you're just dark. Embrace it. I only see three shades. Light, Medium and Dark.

Zankou.

Vonc2002

And this. This was before i felt like all her surgery gor crazy, so i felt like this was her true complexion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 19, 2016, 12:58:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 12:56:35 PM
This was always how i viewed kim

n

this is how she viewed herself as well
f
Im speaking of her complexion, not the blond hair n shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

There's Light, Brown and Dark.
Brown (which comes in a variety of shades by the way) and Dark are usually interchangeable, IMO... the only time you have to separate the two, is if you're comparing a Brandy's skin tone to someone like a Lupita's skin tone.
If that makes sense.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Glenda

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 12:58:54 PM
And this. This was before i felt like all her surgery gor crazy, so i felt like this was her true complexion

4 fucking k

I think Biggie having Kim as a side piece and light skin women as his main chicks really traumatized sis.