This makes me so disappointed in Lil Kim. She's fckn DELUSIONAL

Started by Vonc2002, July 19, 2016, 07:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

wuhbjeeeeeee

Black people are really scared of the word "dark"

Call a bitch "dark" and they ready to fight you and debate with the color gradient to justify why they're honey suckle brown instead of dark.

4 fucking k

I'm not seeing light anything. She was the same shade as Diddy and he's a dark skin man:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glenda on July 19, 2016, 12:48:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 12:46:40 PM
Iono ive always considered kim light brown and naturi dark skinned. Naturi is along the lines of kelly rowland imo.

kim is light brown?
Yea, i think she's a lighter brown from what i remember of her back in the day. I definitely wouldn't consider her chocolate, which is what Naturi is imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Glenda

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 12:51:17 PM
Quote from: Glenda on July 19, 2016, 12:48:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 12:46:40 PM
Iono ive always considered kim light brown and naturi dark skinned. Naturi is along the lines of kelly rowland imo.

kim is light brown?
Yea, i think she's a lighter brown from what i remember of her back in the day. I definitely wouldn't consider her chocolate, which is what Naturi is imo

i guess

Glenda

Quote from: imani on July 19, 2016, 12:51:05 PM
I'm not seeing light anything. She was the same shade as Diddy and he's a dark skin man:

!!

Vonc2002

I do think this is a darker pic but this isn't representative of her color from what i remember. U know how even black people get tanner at certain times? I think that's what this is. I definitely agree that she hates herself tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on July 19, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
wuhbjeeeeeee

Black people are really scared of the word "dark"

Call a bitch "dark" and they ready to fight you and debate with the color gradient to justify why they're honey suckle brown instead of dark.

!!!!

Like what is wrong with being dark?

expresso! caramel! german chocolate!

Gur   

Marilyn

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 12:53:46 PM

I do think this is a darker pic

hhhhh

this fuckin thread

Vonc2002