This makes me so disappointed in Lil Kim. She's fckn DELUSIONAL

Started by Vonc2002, July 19, 2016, 07:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Im telling y'all, watching that HHH made me so sad for her. Like to see what she was vs what she became. It's heartbreaking tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: King on July 19, 2016, 08:57:15 AM
Gvffghgvvhh

This reminds me of Aretha wanting halle to play her
Some black females are really fuck ed up in the head from all the brainwashing and conditioning

Halle Berry is Such an Extraordinaire, tho! Ack...She's Just one of my all-time Fav's! I can Actually See her Booking an Early Retha'....

No?

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

GLOCK

i love kim but she's always been a chocolate goddess
and naturi is a beautiful chocolate girl who did a good job.. the best she could with that shitty script

queen gotta stop being bitter about nonsense

GLOCK

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on July 19, 2016, 09:31:50 AM
Gvffghgvvhh

Some black females are really fuck ed up in the head from all the brainwashing and conditioning

Halle Berry is Such an Extraordinaire, tho! Ack...She's Just one of my all-time Fav's! I can Actually See her Booking an Early Retha'....

No?

yeah if Halle was like 20 years younger

Vonc2002

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on July 19, 2016, 09:31:50 AM
Gvffghgvvhh

No?
She COULD do it but there are other women who better fill those shoes. Halle has more of the "standard beauty" looks and that wasnt Aretha. Aretha was nice looking when she was younger but definitely not in the vein of a halle berry. Dorothy Dandridge and Halle was a perfect casting. Someone like J dud needs to play Aretha
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

If this was 15 years ago, halle could play a younger retha then they could get a larger actress to play her later years.

FINE.

Gvffghgvvhh

n

Delusional cow

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 07:25:44 AM
She really is and this makes me side eye tf outta her
its sad especially for Naturi who had fried chicken thrown at her for being the DARK girl in the group

She's a beautiful woman I want her come up to continue to be EPIC

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 19, 2016, 10:03:54 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 07:25:44 AM
She really is and this makes me side eye tf outta her
its sad especially for Naturi who had fried chicken thrown at her for being the DARK girl in the group

She's a beautiful woman I want her come up to continue to be EPIC
sddsssss
I forgot about that. She's been hassled about her complexion her whole damn career

D.I.E.G.O.

I wonder if Kim is going to spearhead a biopic about herself.

Vonc2002

Does kim have a book? That would be a really smart move for her if not

.betterwiseup

Kim was never dark skinned though and Naturi didn't do a great job in Notorious.

D.I.E.G.O.